14

(Trigger warning for the next few chapters babes)

No one noticed Jeongguk constantly running to the bathroom after all the meals. They didn't notice him not wearing short or skirts anymore. They only noticed that he hadn't been slipping, and that was all. They tried to confront him about it, but he'd just smile and say he was okay. They believed him. His mind threw him back into thinking that he couldn't be a burden, that he couldn't slip, he couldn't take up too much of their time. He was deteriorating away. Slowly but surely, and no one noticed. His cuts got deeper, his muscle faded away, his eyes got duller, and no one noticed. They didn't notice how he spent more and more time in the bathroom, less time out with the rest of them. They'd offer to go into town and do something fun, and Jeongguk would make an excuse.

"Jeongguk, are you sure? You haven't gone out with us for weeks. Can't we just have a little fun before the comeback?" Jimin asked. Jeongguk shook his head with a gentle smile.

"Nah, I've got some songs to finish, Hyung. Next time, I promise." Jeongguk said with a bright smile. That was that blinded everyone. The smiles and laughs. They didn't see the begging in the youngest's eyes that screamed to be saved from himself. Jeongguk has gone down the rabbit hole and not let anyone in his room. The reason? The countless failed and confusing suicide notes littering the room. On the floor, the walls, his desk, everywhere. Jimin sighed and nodded before pecking Jeongguk's forehead.

"If you say so, Gguk." He said and went to the front door where everyone else was waiting with hopeful eyes that quickly faded when they didn't see Jeongguk following Jimin. They sighed and shook their heads before leaving the house. Except Taehyung. He decided to stay back last minute. He was started to suspect something was up with the maknae and wanted to check and see if he was really okay. Once everyone left, Taehyung went to Jeongguk's door and knocked on it. The younger cams to the door and opened it slightly.

"Yes Hyung?" He asked. Tae smiled and tried to look behind Jeongguk.

"Hey, can you come out into the living room for a second? Please, baby?" He asked. He knew Jeongguk was weak for the nickname. He nodded and closed the door behind him and followed Taehyung out into the living room and sat on the couch with him. Jeongguk craves to curl up in Tae's lap and be cuddled but he resisted it. He couldn't be a burden. Jeongguk instead looked at Tae with big eyes and smiled softly.

"So, why did I need to come into the living room?" Jeongguk asked. Taehyung's eyes widened as if he forgot something and smiled.

"Wait right here, I'll be right back." He said quickly and ran to Jeongguk's room and slipped in. As soon as he did though, he was shocked. At first he thought all the papers around were song lyrics and drawings but once he looked close enough, his blood went cold at seeing the dark letters etched across the pages. There were so many. Taehyung took out his phone and started to take pictures of all of the notes and letters. He looked at the wall and saw an arrow pointing at a paper. The arrow had a sticky not on it that read,

'Ending it all on March 30th, 2019, 4:57 am. 3 minutes before Jin Hyung comes to wake me up.'

Tae quickly took a picture of that too and sent all the pictures to a group that didn't have Jeongguk in it and was just the rest of BTS.

Tae: Hyungs, this is all in Jeongguk's room

Jin: what?

Namjoon: those are in Jeongguk's room?

Tae: yes...i got jeongguk to go out into the living room and went into his room... we know why he doesn't want anyone in his room.

Yoongi: we're coming home right now. Go back out into the living room and stay with Jeongguk.

Tae: got it.

Tae then exited the app and went back out into the living room to see Jeongguk fiddling with his sweater. He saw the sweatpants the younger had on and realized that was all he'd been wearing.

"Take off your pants."

"W-what?" He asked, jumping at my voice.

"You heard me, gguk. Take off your pants. I want to see your thighs." Tae said. Yes that sounded extremely sexual. Jeongguk laughed uneasily.

"Hyung, you say that as if you're going to like lick my thighs or something." Jeongguk said. Tae narrowed his eyes at Jeongguk and noticed the bead of sweat rolling down Jeongguk's temple.

"Just take them off. Listen to your alpha." Taehyung said harshly. Jeongguk's eyes got big and wide, his submissive side coming out. He looked down and gently pulled off the sweats, but immediately covered his thighs with his sweater.

"Let me see, Jeongguk." Taehyung growled. Jeongguk gave a submissive whimper before letting the sweater go back into place. Taehyung growled at all the scars and red lines that ruined the skin.

"Jeongguk..." Taehyung whispered. Tae honestly felt like crying at finally seeing his little bunny so torn up. He noticed how skinny the younger was and that did bring tears to his eyes.

"You...relapsed..." he whispered. Tears ran down Jeongguk's cheeks first and Tae looked up to see everyone else standing in the doorway. They heard and saw everything. Jeongguk quickly could smell them and curled up into a tiny ball. Taehyung looked lost and scared, even though he was an alpha. Jimin came over and wrapped his arms around Jeongguk, who was now sobbing quietly while Yoongi went over to hug Taehyung, who started crying too. Hoseok has disappeared down the hall while Namjoon was holding Jin. Everyone was crying, even if it was just a single tear. They wished they'd seen their little bunny like this before. Maybe they could've saved him.

(Sad chapters, coming on up :D -Bunny)