1

Jeongguk POV

Jisung had quickly called me as I had instructed for him to do as soon as the slightly older knew his SI(Second Identitiy) and SG(Second Gender).

"So Jisungie, what did it turn out to be?" I asked excitedly and could practically hear Jisung wiggle with joy.

"I'm a little and a beta, Jeonggukie! Markie said he'd take care of me already too! He's gonna be my alpha and my caregiver. Doesn't that sound awesome, Gukie?" Jisung said excitedly. Of course I was happy. My best friend was happy with his results so I was happy.

"It is! I'm super happy for you Jisungie!" I said with a giant grin. I was sandwiched between all the other 6 guys with the phone on speak so we could each be happy for him.

"Jisungie, have you ever slipped before? Littles usually do it before their SI is tested at least once." Namjoon said gently there was a suddenly sad hum from the other side did he line.

"A-ah, no...did they get something wrong?" Jisung murmured and I could hear my best friend's voice get significantly higher as he fretted. All the caregivers chuckled as Jisung seemed to slip and begin to babble like a baby. I smiled at the suddenly happy giggled and babbles, knowing Mark had picked him up at least. There was some scraping from the other end of the line before Mark's voice came through.

"And there he goes, thanks for getting him to slip Joon, he was refusing to until he talked with Jeongguk." Mark chuckled, making everyone's eyes shoot to me before they all smiled.

"Kids will be kids~" Jin laughed and one by one they began to pile away from the couch until it was just me and Taehyung and Jimin left on the couch.

"Hey, Jeongguk, when are you getting your SI and SG tested?" Mark asked and I gulped.

"The day after my birthday, so a week or so.." I mumbled. I was personally scared. I didn't want to be the wrong thing and make all the boys hate me. I loved them all too much to lose the. Because if something I could probably control. Mark laughed reassuringly on the other end of the line.

"Don't be afraid, Jeonggukie~ it doesn't matter what you are, your hyungs will always love you, including all of NCT~ now I better let Taehyung and Jimin kill you with cuddles because you're being cute bye!" Mark said. I was about to say something before Mark hung up. I looked up from my phone to have Taehyung and Jimin both grab me and hug me tightly. I burst out into laughter as they started tickling me. It was normal by now, one or two of the members tickling me whenever and wherever. Or all 6 of them tickling me. I loved the attention. Bad thing is, I didn't know until a week later why I liked that attention so much.

A week later

I gulped and stared up at the building. Taehyung and Jimin were asked to to eke while the others were in dance practice. They'd be here afterwards to congratulate me on things though.

I still completely stared at the building and the letters on it.

SGSIM&T

Second Gender Second Identity Management and Testing

Taehyung massaged my shoulders gently.

"Don't worry about a thing, baby. You're gonna be fine and we're gonna love you whether you're a little or a caregiver, alpha or omega." Taehyung murmured and pressed a gentle kiss against my scent gland and calm me down, which it did. Jimin came on the other side of Tae and kissed my scent gland too, just as gently.

"Once you come out we'll treat you to American food! How bout' it?" Jimin asked with a grin. I let out a laugh and smiled before nodding.

"Deal." I said before confidently walking in. Though that confidence quickly deteriorated as soon as I walked in and was out of Taehyung and Jimin's sight. I was nervous all over again, but not as nervous because of the kisses on my scent gland. I wish they kissed a little more, but then the SG testing would be messed up. I walked up to the desk slowly and gulped. She smiled.

"You are...?"

"J-Jeon Jeongguk..." I murmured and she nodded softly.

"Take the hallway to the left and and room 37-A. The doctor will be with you in a minute Mr. Jeon." She said with a friendly smile. It calmed me down some and I smiled at her too before going to the instructed room and sat down. The doctor walked in and I looked up. He looked friendly.

"Jeongguk, I have a quick question." He said and I blinked before looking directly up at him.

"Are you going to hide your results from your hyungs if they aren't what you wanted?"

(A/n: I'm gonna update this a few more times tonight because I can't sleep.)