15

Everyone was on edge the next few days. Always keeping track of Jeongguk. Making sure he didn't go anywhere without supervision. Not even the bathroom. Someone had to go in with him, and would just look away when the youngest was doing his business. They didn't want to lose their bunny to this again. They had to pull him back out of it. They had to. Everyone noticed again that Jeongguk wasn't slipping and wasn't eating much. They made him eat more, they tried to make him slip, he was gaining weight but he was getting weaker and weaker. He had been little so much that when he neglected it, he got so weak. Everyone had seen him collapse a few times during practices. They made him sit down during concerts so he didn't fall or pass out. He'd just hide everything behind those laughs and sweet smiles.

After their last concert before comeback, they got in the van and Jeongguk felt himself finally losing grip on keeping his headspace big. He yawned and glanced at Yoongi, who was sitting next to him, and closed his eyes. He leaned against the window instead of against the older and forced himself once more back into big space.

He meant to think his words in his head, but instead said them aloud for everyone to hear.

"I won't slip..."

Everyone shared surprised and hurt glances before looking at the now sleeping youngest.

"Do you think we could get him to slip? We have tomorrow off to prepare..." Jimin said softly to everyone.

"We do try, but he doesn't slip." Hoseok said. Yoongi frowned.

"He almost slipped before he fell asleep. He glanced at me, and he had his eyes glazed over like usual when he's little... he's at his breaking point. It's the only thing we can do to save him before comeback." Yoongi said.

"We have to at least try. But not just little space, we need to get him into baby space. Understood?" Jin said. Everyone nodded as the van pulled up next to the dorm and began to pile out. Instead of waking Jeongguk like they normally did, Yoongi pulled Jeongguk out gently and held him as they walked into the house. Jeongguk's arms had immediately found place around Yoongi's neck and he nuzzled up against the skin.

"Yoonie..." he mumbled and got small smiled from everyone at hearing that sweet voice again.

"I'm here, bunny." Yoongi whispered and went to Jeongguk's now clean room that was emptied of all the suicide notes. Yoongi laid down and kept his arms around Jeongguk as the said other woke up again.

"Hyung, you don't have to hold me, you know." Jeongguk mumbled and tried to move away from the older. Yoongi chuckled.

"Baby, you know you need to slip. Just once, do it for me, okay?" Yoongi said. Jeongguk grimaced.

"No offense, hyung, but no." Jeongguk said and continued trying to wiggle away from Yoongi. The older had a trick up his sleeve though. He reached under Jeongguk's bed and pulled out the pink bunny.

"Then will you do it for BiBi?" He asked with a small smile. Jeongguk quickly began to lose his big self to his little self at seeing the bunny.

"W-will you take me out into the living room?" Jeongguk asked.

"Not unless you want me to, Bun." Yoongi assured.

"In the morning...I wanna go out into the living room." Jeongguk said and looked at Yoongi for an okay. Yoongi nodded softly with a smile and Jeongguk let go, his little side taking over. He reached out for BiBi then, and got a soft smile from Yoongi, who gave him the bunny happily. Jeongguk cuddled it happily and then cuddled into Yoongi.

"Wuv chu, Yoonie..." Jeongguk mumbled. Yoongi smiled wider at the soft voice he'd missed so much.

"I love you too, bunny. I love you too."

(I shall bless you with fluff for a bit uwu -bunny)