4

(I might switch between using Jeongguk and Jungkook just because of habit, so yeah)

Gukie was still curled up in Taehyung's lap and cuddled into the older's chest while everyone in the car was silent to let Gukie sleep since he'd been through a lot so far. They were definitely going to have a long ass conversation about the cuts and about Jungkook hiding both his SI and his SG.

By the time they pulled up next to the dorm, Gguk was beginning to wake up, seemingly still in headspace from the way he reached out towards Jimin. He wanted to be held by Jimin now. Taehyung and Jimin were his main comforts more than anyone else. They got up and went inside, Gukie still sleeping with his head gently resting on Jimin's shoulder. As they walked inside, Gukie stirred some and whined before stilling again. Jimin silently carried Gukie from the living room and into Jimin's room and laid down with the new found little. Jimin sighed and gently began to move his fingers through Jeongguk's hair. Jeongguk seemed to relax even further and opened his eyes after a few minutes. His eyes lost the childish hint and he looked up at Jimin before slowly pulling the paci out of his mouth. He just stared up at Jimin and looked away after a bit.

"Baby, who do you want to talk to? I know you won't like talking to the whole group at once, so who do you want to talk to?" Jimin said gently, so gently. Jeongguk almost slipped from the way he spoke.

"Y-you.." Jeongguk whispered. Jimin nodded softly and continued to run his fingers through Jeongguk's soft hair.

"Let's get the biggest thing out of the so we don't have to worry about it later. Why are there cuts all over your thighs and tummy? Are there any more?" Jimin asked softly. Jeongguk shook his head to say no, but he was lying.

"Use your words."

"N-no.." Jeongguk whispered.

"No what?"

"T-there aren't any more c-cuts.." he mumbled and Jimin knew from that tone that he was lying.

"Where are the other cuts." Jimin said and Jeongguk gave a sigh. He knew what he said the right thing. Gguk's hands were shaking as he pulled the sleeve down so that the collar stretched to show countless cuts that littered the skin. Jimin frowned.

"Are there more?" Jimin murmured and Jeongguk nodded faintly and showed me the other shoulder.

"Any more?" He prompted. Tears were running down Jeongguk's cheeks and he nodded before having Jimin look extremely close at his wrists where there were what seemed to be tiny stab marks. Jimin sighed and looked up at Jeongguk.

"Any more? Don't lie." Jimin said and Jungkook shook his head.

"There's n-no more." Jungkook whispered through tiny cried and sobs. Jimin pulled Jungkook close and calmed him down to the best of his ability.

"Baby, why'd you do this to yourself?"

Jungkook whimpered, but answered. "I was afraid you'd hate me because I was a little o-or because I'm an Omega...it's so rare I didn't to go anywhere in town too because I was scared that an alpha would grab me and he scent would be even stronger before I'm a little a-and I don't want to be used as a toy. W-whenever I cut, it was when I wanted to slip or right after I took heat suppressants..." Jungkook whispered. That basically answered most of Jimin's questions.

"Why'd you hide your little side and Omega side from us though? Even after we told you we don't care what you end up being?" Jimin asked and cupped Jungkook's cheeks to try and get him to calm down. Jungkook's breathing did calm a lot at the gentle hands on his cheeks.

"I didn't want to be a burden to the group since I wasn't like the rest of you... I was afraid you end up doing things to me like all the stories on the news of Omega's getting raped in alleyways...a-alpha's scared me.." Jungkook whispered and Jimin pulled him close. That's was all the questioning they were going to get through, he already knew that. You can only push someone so far before they fall down the rabbit hole. Jimin gently kissed over Jungkook's scent gland and he shuddered before he relaxed and gave a tiny moan.

"D-Dada s-stop..." Jungkook whimpered and Jimin quickly realized Jungkook slipped back into little space. Jimin just hugged him before standing up and moving towards Taehyung's room, making sure everyone saw a glimpse of the tear streaked cheeks of the maknae to show he got some answers. Taehyung was in his room and surprised to see the streaks down Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook was latched onto Jimin and Jimin moved over to the bed and sat while soothing Jungkook.

"Baby do you wanna spend some time with Daddy?" Jimin asked, earningn a peek at Taehyung and a very small nod. Jungkook quickly moved over to Taehyung once Jimin let him go. Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's head lovingly and nodded at Jimin to say it was all good now. Jimin got up and left. Jungkook already seemed to be opening up to at least Jimin and Taehyung. He was more comfortable around them. It felt safer.

"Baby boy, can you try something for me?" Taehyung asked softly, getting Jungkook to look up at him.

"Wha is it?" Jungkook said in a little baby voice that made Taehyung die inside from how cute it was.

"Can you shop with me for little stuff? I'm sure you want pacifiers and stuffies, right?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded faintly. Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's head before getting his laptop and opening up a site to buy things for littles.

"Ready Baby?" Taehyung said and positioned the computer in front of Jungkook. The little nodded softly and Taehyung leaned back a little and took his hands off the laptop.

"Click away baby."

(A/n: woo no school 6 day weekend has been a success)