9

Jeongguk woke up as tired as can be. It was around 9 o'clock and he wasn't liking all the heat he was feeling. Not just in his lower region, but in his whole body. He'd never had a beginning heat like this. Maybe it was because he'd done nothing suppress it, but it made him squirm in discomfort. Taehyung was eating with the rest of the guys out in the kitchen. Jeongguk could smell his own scent by now and knew it would only get stronger he hadn't been mated even though he needed to be. He stumbled over to the door and locked it just as he sensed horny alphas coming towards the room. Jeongguk moved as far away from the door as possible and saw the pillow wrapped in a shirt that reeked of Taehyung's scent. Jeongguk stumbled to the bed and grabbed it, taking in the scent fully with a quiet moan that the alphas could hear outside the room. Jeongguk didn't mean to moan. Very suddenly through the growling from the alphas came Seokjin's voice.

"Jeonggukie, will you be more comfortable with only one person coming in and helping you with your heat? You know you can't get through this on your own..." Jin said. Jeongguk whimpered.

"J-just one..." Jeongguk said and whimpered as his scent and the heat in his body spiked.

"Who then?" Jimin asked. And quite suddenly, Jeongguk was shoved into a difficult situation.

(Hey there who should Jeongguk let in to mate him because I feel like making a smut chapter and if you don't wanna read it, I'll put warnings

Vote here:

Jin
Yoongi
Hoseok
Namjoon
Jimin
Taehyung
All of them

I added another choice ;) anyway have a nice day please do comment on who I'll come back whenever I'm in the mood to write that smut and I better see votes because otherwise I'll be sad :< okay bye I love y'all uwu -bunny)