24

Jeongguk felt nervousness swirling inside him, a taunting that wouldn't stop. He gulped and glanced over to Jimin, who happily took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. He felt the younger's nervousness in waves, as did everyone else. 

"You've got this, baby," he whispered. Jeongguk nodded slowly and looked back towards the camera that sat before him. He was surrounded by people he loved and was willing to take any criticism as long as they were all behind him. 

"Ready, Jeongguk?" Someone behind the camera asked. Jeongguk took a long breath and nodded, waiting for the red light to blink on. His nervousness remained, but he seemed slightly calmer on the outside. 

He at first just waved and said greetings, as well as the rest of the group. Everything seemed normal for the live other than Jeongguk's hand clasped in Jimin's. He could already hear the speculations before he even said anything. Little did ARMY know, it was a lot more than just Jimin. 

"Hi, ARMY! I've missed you, I know we've been gone a lot," Jeongguk glanced at Namjoon now for comfort. He got a warm smile in response, once more calming him. 

"But we... I haven't been completely upfront with you all. It came out a while ago that I was an Alpha and a Caregiver, but as many of you have guessed, that is incorrect. When I first got my results, I was scared of what would happen, so I hid them under the false tenses. While rumors have begun to grow, we've had problems within the Bangtan house. With me." Jeongguk's voice sounded surprisingly steady for how insanely nervous he was.

"I'm an Omega and a Little. Which fits surprisingly well  within the group, but I allowed myself to get sick by suppressing everything. When my hyungs found out, they were a little upset that I hadn't told them, but welcoming. I hope ARMY can be the same way. No matter how you feel about me, I'm grateful for each and every one of you," Jeongguk said, his voice steadily getting quieter. Jimin gave his hand a little squeeze and he sat straighter again. 

"I'm sorry for causing any problems or delays. Thank you for being patient with us. Thank you for being my ARMY," Jeongguk finished, feeling a weight immediately being lifted from his shoulders. Jeongguk gave the camera a small wave before the light went off and the live had already ended. Taehyung engulfed Jeongguk in a hug from behind, giving him a soft squeeze as he did. 

"We're so proud of you, Jeonggukie," Taehyung murmured. He leaned down and kissed Jeongguk's cheek, making him smile. Jimin let go of his hand to join the hug, as well as a few of the other members. 

"We'll be releasing an official statement in a little bit, but you're all free to do as you wish for the rest of the day," someone behind the camera said. Namjoon thanked them and moved over to Jeongguk, offering him a hand. 

"Ready to settle down for the day. I can tell you want to get little," he cooed. Jeongguk glanced between everyone and nodded, reaching out for the older man. Namjoon gave a soft laugh and took him up in his arms, bouncing him slightly as they went. Jeongguk was laid carefully over Namjoon's shoulder, giving him optimal playtime with Hoseok. Namjoon continued to bounce him, causing him to giggle exponentially. 

"Our little bunny," he murmured. 

---

Jeongguk ended up big by the time dinner rolled around, giving him time to look at his phone and responses from ARMY. He was a little surprised, a lot of people were super supportive, offering him their love no matter what he may be. He was easily in a good mood throughout dinner, sitting beside Yoongi. 

He didn't mind Yoongi's hand tracing gentle circles into the skin of his thigh whatsoever, but it was a little distracting from the food. Yoongi's intentions were purely innocent, but Jeongguk couldn't help his thoughts. Yoongi, of course, noticed the blush on his cheeks first. He gave a laugh that only Jeongguk could hear and leaned over towards him just slightly. 

"Baby boy, are you thinking about naughty things?" Yoongi murmured. Jeongguk glanced at him and began to move his thigh away, which only caused Yoongi to grip his thigh a little harder. Jeongguk tapped Yoongi's hand, his cheeks burning brighter. 

"What, don't like teasing?" Yoongi's voice practically sounded like a purr, a quiet coaxing. Jeongguk let out a shaky breath and cast Yoongi a harsh look.

"Can we not do this right now, hyung? Please?" Jeongguk's voice was quiet, but Yoongi understood that he was serious. He hummed and removed his hand, giving Jeongguk's thigh one last pat. 

"Of course," he murmured in response. Jeongguk let out a slow sigh and relaxed slightly. 

"I wouldn't mind the teasing after dinner, though."