16

Just real quick, thank you for 2K on this story uwu I love y'all sm <3333

——————

As Jeongguk woke up in the morning, he immediately prodded Yoongi's cheek to wake him up with gentle, "Yoonie"s too. Yoongi finally woke up and was about to curse at Jeongguk when he noticed the big, cute eyes staring up at him. He immediately smiled and kissed the younger's forehead.

"Good morning, bunny..." Yoongi cooed drowsily. The rough voice made Jeongguk shiver, that's for sure.

"G'mownin' Yoonie~" Jeongguk giggled. Yoongi was happy to see Jeongguk so smiley again after hiding everything.

"Why'd you wake me, buttercup? Hungry?" Yoongi asked, getting quick nods from Jeongguk.

"Hungey..." Jeongguk mumbled, which got him smothered in hugs and quick cuddles from Yoongi, the younger giggling happily.

"Okay, bunny, let's go see what Jinnie's making for breakfast." Yoongi said softly and picked up Jeongguk to gently carry him down the hall and towards the kitchen. As Yoongi stepped into the said kitchen, Jin immediately smiled at the little in Yoongi's arms, clutching the pink rabbit.

"Good morning, little man~" Jin cooed and ruffled Jeongguk's hair softly, making him giggle shyly.

"Mownin' Jinnie.." Jeongguk mumbled shyly. Jin grinned and looked up at Yoongi, he smiled just as big.

"Are you hungry, baby? I made French toast for you and Yoonie." Jin said. Jeongguk nodded at the mention of food and smiled.

"Tank chu Jinnie!~" Jeongguk purred and giggled before looking at the table where the food was. Yoongi carried him over and sat down with Jeongguk in his lap. Through the course of eating, surprisingly, no one else came from their rooms yet. When they went into the living room though, they were welcomed with a TV that Jin willingly gave up for Jeongguk to watch cartoons on. Everyone was soft for him and would give up everything in an an instant for the cutie. Then again, who wouldn't. Jeongguk happily sang along to the theme songs of his favorite shows which woke everyone up, but they were glad to see their little boy happy again. They all filtered into the living room to get their turn to play with Ggukie. Tae was the one to take Jeongguk back into his room to help him change into a pastel pink dress, along with the bunny headband and BiBi. When he went back out, he was grinning everyone else was smiling softly at the cute boy in front of them. Jeongguk played most of the first half of the day. Everyone was kind of tense for nap time though. Tae gently touched Jeongguk's hand.

"Baby, it's nap time. Once you nap, we can get back to playing, okay honey?" Taehyung said. Jeongguk always became a little bit of a brat every time he gets attention from everyone. He crossed his arms and pouted.

"I no wanna!" He stayed and stuck his tongue out at Taehyung, who of course suspected this but at the same time didn't like it either.

"Bunny, come on. Otherwise you'll get cranky." Tae stayed. Jeongguk still pouted.

"I don' cawe! Wanna pway!" He said and wrinkled his nose. Taehyung sighed and decided just to hit him in a soft spot now. (Not actual hitting uwu) Taehyung pinched Jeongguk's cheek harshly to make him drop BiBi before Tae picked the pink bunny up.

"Nap time, or no BiBi for 2 hours." Taehyung said. This was usually reserved for when Jeongguk was really bad, since the little was attached to the stuffed animal, but Taehyung knew he wasn't going to go down with any of the normal bribes. Jeongguk's eyes widened and he quickly reached for the bunny.

"N-no, I nap! I nap!" He said quickly. Taehyung lead Jeongguk down the hall, still keeping BiBi away from Jeongguk. Yaw laid down on Jeongguk's bed with him and gave him back BiBi gently and smiled at the sweet little yawn.

"Don't be a bad boy when it comes to nap time anymore, okay bunny?" Taehyung asked. Jeongguk nodded and nuzzled into Tae's chest.

"Bunny won' be bad boy. Bunny be da bestest boy..." he mumbled as he drifted off to sleep. Taehyung smiled and kissed the top of Jeongguk's head gently.

"Sleep well, baby boy..."

(A/n: I'm alive uwu