23

Jeongguk had finally exited his Primal stage, and had since returned back to normal. Not only was Jeongguk normal again, everyone was fairly accustom to how the whole polyamory thing was going to work. Now was the worry of when he was going to come clean to all the ARMY. Things had been halted after the previous week's events but had been set back in motion with the word from Jin. 

"Jeonggukie! Come back here!" Namjoon was busy chasing Jeongguk around the living room. The sweet boy was giggling happily, in littlespace for the first time in a while. It was assured there wouldn't be any big Jeongguk at least for today. 

"No!" Jeongguk shouted, a giggle erupting from him as he dashed away from Namjoon's outstretched arms. Namjoon had a smile plastered across his face, watching Jeongguk with loving eyes. Jeongguk scooped up a stuffed animal and threw it at Namjoon, giggling when it paused the older's movements for a second. 

He dashed down the hall to hide, but instead was blocked by Jimin's frame. Jimin had his hands on his hips and smiled down at Jeongguk. 

"Are you being a bad boy?" Jimin asked. Jeongguk giggled again and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and hugged him, shaking his head.

"No! I not!" Jeongguk continued to giggle profusely. Jimin sighed and scooped the younger up, heading back to the living room. Jimin chuckled when he saw Namjoon searching for Jeongguk. Jimin gave a little cough, catching Namjoon's attention. 

"Looking for a little bunny?" Jimin grinned at Namjoon, who gave him a smile and came over to take Jeongguk, spinning him around. 

"You found my prey!" Namjoon said, causing Jeongguk to let out a squeal and started giggling again, trying to struggle away from the older. Namjoon took a second to lean over and place a kiss on Jimin's cheek. 

"Thanks for grabbing him," he said softly. Jimin's cheeks turned pink and he offered Namjoon a sweet smile. 

"Of course. Has Jinnie started making breakfast?" Jimin asked. Namjoon hummed and nudged Jimin towards the kitchen. Jimin hurried over to help Jin, who first offered him a kiss on the lips. Jeongguk watched in awe for a second before looking back at Namjoon.

"Chu kiss each ovver too?" Jeongguk asked. Namjoon hummed, moving to the couch and sitting down, placing Jeongguk on his lap as well. 

"We do. You aren't jealous, are you?" Namjoon was hit with a wave of worry that only Primal Jeongguk had agreed, but he was quickly reassured with a giggle.

"Nuh-uh! My daddies wuv each ovver!" Jeongguk said, bouncing himself happily. Namjoon smiled and leaned in to kiss Jeongguk's cheeks.

"Yes we do. And we all love you," Namjoon cooed, tousling Jeongguk's hair as well. Jeongguk grinned and grabbed Namjoon's cheeks, placing a big kiss on his lips. Namjoon chuckled when Jeongguk moved away. 

"I wuv you awl too," Jeongguk said, his cheeks turning pink. Namjoon smiled and gave the youngest a tight hug. 

"We know, baby."

---

The next day, Jeongguk woke up big, but insanely tired. He wasn't quite sure why, but then racked his brain of everything that had happened. His big self hadn't technically gotten any rest for a week. He groaned and curled into the blankets, seemingly drawing someone's attention from the hall. 

"Morning, Jeonggukie," Taehyung said, poking his head in the door after a careful bout of knocks. 

"Morning, hyung," Jeongguk responded, rubbing his eyes. Taehyung smiled at the younger boy and headed over, sitting on the edge of the bed. He leaned down to kiss Jeongguk's forehead before sitting back up. 

"Obviously you're big, but how are you feeling?" 

"Tired. Really, really tired," Jeongguk responded. Tae hummed and glanced out the door.

"Jin said you would be. Lucky for you, you get another day to just chill out and rest. I'll bring in some food, give me a second," Taehyung said, hurrying out and returning minutes later with breakfast. Jeongguk took it gratefully and ate it without another word before handing the plate back.

"Go ahead and lay back down, babe. Do you remember everything that happened last week?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side with his question, reminding Jeongguk of a puppy. 

"I know I got all funky for a while. I remember thinking about something that I shouldn't have, then nothing much else after that until a day or two ago. Bits and pieces. The whole polyamorous thing I remember all of," Jeongguk muttered. Taehyung nodded and reached over to place his hand on Jeongguk's thigh.

"Then you remember everything important. Go ahead and rest up. Come on out when you're ready, but only when you're ready," Taehyung said, leaning back down to place a gentle kiss on Jeongguk's lips. The younger smiled and nodded, allowing Taehyung to leave the room. 

Jeongguk had quickly fallen back asleep, waking up around 4 in the afternoon after his long nap. He pushed himself out of bed, mainly to go to the bathroom, then decided that going to see everyone wouldn't hurt. 

As soon as he exited his room, his eyes landed on Jimin coming out of his room with Hoseok, eyes glazed over and face red. Jeongguk raised his eyebrows at the pair, finally catching their attention. 

"What happened in there?" Jeongguk asked. He immediately stopped himself and smiled. "Actually, don't tell me. I don't need to know." Jeongguk went closer to them and gave them both a gentle kiss on the lips, getting two purely enamoured looked in his wake. 

Upon his entrance into the living room, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Yoongi all immediately looked over at him. Jeongguk delivered them each their respective kisses before going and finding Jin in the kitchen and giving him the biggest kiss out of them all. 

"Thanks for taking care of me, hyung. I appreciate it a lot," Jeongguk murmured. Jin smiled and kissed the younger's cheek. 

"No need to thank me. I'd do it even if you hated me, honey," Jin said. Jeongguk leaned back in for another long kiss, this time wrapping his arms around the older's neck. Jin responded almost immediately, wrapping a strong arm around Jeongguk's waist while the other held a spatula. 

Jeongguk deepened the kiss just slightly before pulling away, leaving Jin craving just a tiny bit more. Jeongguk offered a wink before heading back to the living room to play on his phone. 

His favorite thing about being an Omega in a house of Alphas was how easily he had them wrapped around his finger. They were nothing short of in love with him, and that was exactly how he liked it. 

---

It is midnight and my semester has just started, I'm going to bed, but there will be 2 more chapters tomorrow. Love you, have a wonderful day/night <3