🚫20🚫

Here we go

——————————————

"we all want to mate you."

Jeongguk didn't know how to feel at first about the words, his panting stopping for a few seconds before he looked at all of them and looked down.

"Okay." He whispered. All the boys smiled softly at the Omega's response. They'd been hoping for this, so that no one could hurt their little baby ever again. But they made sure to go slow, not wanting to scare Jeongguk into littlespace or scare him in general. Jimin and Jin worked on slowly pulling off the youngest's clothes, ever so gently. Their fingers caressing his thighs as they slid off his shorts and panties. 

"H-hyungs! Hurry up...hurts..." he whimpered, and that alone spurred the two into hurrying and moving faster. As soon as Jeongguk was naked, it was very clear who was going to be first. Hoseok, the pureblood alpha. He would be the most ruthless. Hoseok lowered himself so he wouldn't scare Jeongguk too much, but still towered over him either way. Jeongguk shivered at the look Hoseok was giving him, and submitted fully once Hoseok's hand gripped his soft thigh. Hoseok didn't waste any time, immedietly pushing in slowly, making sure it didn't hurt Jeongguk, who just moaned out instead.

"A-alpha!~" he panted and his body shivered once Hoseok bottomed out. 

"Move, move, p-please..." Jeongguk begged. Hobi complied almost immediately, beginning to pound into his like there was no tomorrow. Jeongguk's scent was truly intoxicating, a sweet smell of roses and chocolate, the kind of smell you'd expect on Valentine's Day. Jeongguk was a mess within the first few seconds of being fucked senseless. He didn't mind at all, his tongue hanging out of his mouth a bit as Hoseok slammed into him, over and over. Though he froze when he heard Jeongguk whimper, frowning.

"Jeongguk, you okay baby?" he asked softly. He leaned up to whisper something in Hoseok's ear, who chuckled and nodded softly. The two surprised everyone else when they saw Hobi lay on his back and Jeongguk straddle him, his soft hands pressing against the older's chest. Hoseok smirked.

"Go ahead, baby boy. Give them a show." he murmured. Jeongguk nodded faintly and began to move his hips around, rolling them before finally raising up his perfect lil ass and slamming it back down. Watching Jeongguk ride him made Hoseok get close way to easily, and he came inside Jeongguk, holding his hips down while the knot formed. It swelled inside of the youngest and as soon as it had shrunken enough to be taken out, it was time for the next more ruthless alpha, Taehyung.

"I'll give you 2 minutes to make me cum, otherwise I get to fuck you." he threatened. Jeongguk nodded quickly, awfully energetic for this. He didn't waste any time though, immediately slamming his hips down against Taehyung's own, grinding his little cock against Taehyung's belly every time he came down. He didn't notice the cool leather slipping around his dick either until he needed to cum and was denied by the smooth fabric. He whimpered and ran out of steam from that alone and fell forwards, Taehyung taking the opportunity to smirk and buck his hips up into the small boy. Taehyung came shortly after, possibly having a kink for sexual exhaustion.

Jimin was the chosen one after Taehyung, and he honestly didn't take that long to cum either. Jeongguk rode him too, but more exhausted. Jimin had a sexual exhaustion kink too, so he only lasted a few minutes.

Namjoon was another thing. He was solely the longest one. As in mating wise not dick wise I should word things better. Though, I'm sorry babes, I'm too lazy to finish this smut I might later, sorry for letting you down ;-; to sum it up, everything went fine for Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon, just Yoongi and Jin were really gentle uwu. Jeongguk then fell asleep, full and happy. uwu i'm so sorry for being a bad author, forgive meeeee