5

(I'm updating this a lot and no one's reading it rip)

Jungkook was extremely shy when it came to little shopping. He felt slightly uncomfortable but pushed through it for Taehyung. He wanted to make him happy. By the time an hour had passed, they only had the bare minimum that a little should have. Pacifiers, bottles, sippy cups, a single plushie and Taehyung smiled when he saw a bunny onesie in the mix too. Taehyung leaned forwards again and rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Done baby?" Taehyung asked softly, to which Jungkook nodded and leaned back so he was flush with Taehyung's chest. Tae just smiled and pressed order before closing the laptop and putting his arms around Jungkook's waist.

"I'm proud of you, prince~ you're making progress, and you don't know how happy that makes Daddy." Taehyung cooed, eliciting a sweet giggle from Jungkook. Jungkook moved and ended up turning around and sitting happily in Taehyung's lap. He blinked at Taehyung a few times before shifting.

"Gukie in twouble, Daddy?" Jungkook said quietly and Taehyung was surprised that this suddenly came up.

"What would you be in trouble for baby?"

"All da cuts..." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung's surprised expression dropped.

"Ah, that...yes, you are in trouble for that, but it's really more of a big Gukie thing, so I doubt they'll do anything to punish you while you're little. I'll try my hardest to convince them to make it so that the punishment is only for big Gukie, mkay?" Taehyung said softly and though Gukie has tears in his eyes, he nodded leaned into Taehyung, burying his face into Taehyung's neck and holding him tightly. Taehyung chuckled softly and rubbed Jungkook's back. Taehyung stood up when Jungkook's tummy rumbled and kept Jungkook in place while going out towards the kitchen. The boys were talking softly and quickly shut up when Jungkook and Taehyung came into the room. Taehyung raised his eyebrows and looked at Jin.

"Where's the bottle the doctor gave us? He slipped again and he's hungry." Taehyung said softly and Jin smiled before getting up and moving into the kitchen to pull out the bottle. Jungkook just barely had his eyes visible from Taehyung's shoulder. He was extremely scared and shy. Did they hate big Gukie? Did they hate little Gukie? All those thoughts flew out the window when Taehyung set Jungkook down so he could prepare the bottle. He waddled over closer to the other guys and peeked out from behind the island. They all smiled when they saw his adorable little face. Jimin smiled the biggest and motioned for Jungkook to come over while Taehyung prepared the bottle. Jungkook stayed put but widened his eyes slightly when Yoongi opened his arms and crossed his legs. He quickly dashed over to the older and practically jumped into Yoongi's arms. No little could resist cuddles, no matter who. Everyone laughed softly at the little while Yoongi smiled and rocked Jungkook gently, which calmed him down a lot. He snuggled into Yoongi's chest and a bit after that Taehyung came out with a warm bottle. Taehyung gave it to Yoongi to feed Jungkook but he wasn't complying. He didn't want to be in front of so many people and be fed at the same time. Jungkook whimpered and gripped Yoongi's hoodie and hid in it. Yoongi smiled and got up before going into the kitchen and out of view from the others. Only then did Jungkook, happily, welcome the bottle. He suckled on it quickly and smiled at Yoongi's gentle coos and purrs. He was already warming up to Yoongi too, but that's just because the older was a big softie for littles. Jungkook especially. Yoongi gently pulled the bottle away once it was empty and cooed at Jungkook.

"My little baby, good job~ I think everyone wants you to be big though..can you do that for us? Pretty please? You can slip right after we're done okay?" Yoongi said softly while gently running his fingers through the younger's hair. Jungkook faintly nodded and moved away from Yoongi to pull himself back into big space. He immediately hung his head, knowing he was in trouble, only to get a soft kiss in the top of Jungkook's head. (Jungkook's shorter than everyone in the story I forgot to mention that.)

"Don't worry about anything, okay? I promise it won't target little Gukie. We want him to be happy, but we need to talk about the cutting." Yoongi murmured, getting a nod from Jungkook and carefully lead the younger out of the kitchen. Everyone's eyes snapped up to Jungkook's head hanging low, and they immediately felt bad. Of course, they couldn't let this go either. Jin sighed.

"Gguk, sit where you wanna sit, but you aren't getting out of this." Jin said gently. Even in such a serious situation, he was still gentle on the newly found little. Jungkook sat near Taehyung, his scent being the most comforting. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, who smiled and pulled Jungkook into his lap so if Jungkook was getting panicked, Taehyung could calm him down. No one seemed to have a problem with this either. Jungkook leaned back into Taehyung's chest and looked at Jin's chest. Being in trouble with a room full of alphas kicked his Omega instinct into full gear, submissive and slightly scared, though he knew the alphas were all the sweetest Jungkook could ever wish for. Jin let out another sigh and closed his eyes.

"Tell us directly, why did you cut yourself like that?" Jin asked softly. Jungkook gulped, already feeling panic settle down on him.

"I-It always kept me from slipping, a-and I hated myself f-for almost going through heats c-cause' omegas are just...they're known for being just s-slutty as just wanting an alpha to breed them a-and I don't wanna be used as a toy..." Jungkook whispered and calmed slightly at the gentle kisses placed close to his scent gland. Jin felt horrible. He wished he never had ever let Jungkook hear those things. Omegas were the reason all of them were alive at the moment. Jungkook sniffled, trying not to cry already.

"Why'd you hide being an Omega and a little from us?"

"I didn't wanna be a burden...Omega heats last so long and all I'd do is weight us down because of it, not to mention slipping and staying in little space for god knows how long..." Jungkook whispered again. The youngest was gently holding Taehyung's hands, which were gently wrapped around his waist. Everyone began to feel worse and worse about questioning Jungkook from how his hands were shaking. Not only his hands, his whole body. He wanted to cry, but knew he'd slip. Jin sighed once more and shook his head.

"You already know we have to punish you in some way, Gguk." Jin said, Jungkook just nodding.

"No staying after practices for 2 weeks. You have to come home with us. Someone will sleep with you every single night, your choice of who, to make sure you don't hurt yourself or practice. Extra food for a week since you've gotten way to thin." Jin said and Jungkook just accepted the blows, too submissive to say anything back or protest. Jungkook had a few tears now trickling down his cheeks, which Yoongi gently wiped away. Jungkook grabbed onto Yoongi's wrist weakly, meeting his eyes.

"Y-you promised..." Jungkook whispered. Yoongi was confused before he smiled and opened his arms to welcome the Omega. Jungkook pushed himself into Yoongi's hold and began to sob, slipping almost immediately. Jin's eyes widened but he stayed in place as Yoongi stood up with Jungkook and went into a bedroom to let the little breathe a bit easier. Being in a room full of strong alpha scents does some damage to an Omega, and a lot of damage to a little Omega. More or less, Jungkook ended up sobbing himself to sleep on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi gave a sigh of relief before running his hand over Jungkook's head over and over until he himself fell asleep.

(A/n: =>)