25

Here it is. Your official final chapter.

---

Jeongguk didn't mind anything about everyone's relationship. It felt right, perfectly balanced. No limits to their love for each other, and if they didn't want to be together, they wouldn't. 

Jimin and Hoseok naturally gravitated to each other, as well as Jin and Namjoon, Taehyung and Jeongguk, and Yoongi was just everywhere at once. Everything was as it should be, balanced. 

Today was the 5 year mark since Jeongguk released he was an Omega. Surprisingly, almost all of ARMY had welcomed the change, saying it would be good for Jeongguk's hyungs, as well as Jeongguk. He wouldn't have to suppress anything during fanmeets, he could just be himself. He was grateful for it by far and hadn't really had  a regret about it since. 

"How does it feel, Ggukie? 5 years without the cover up," Namjoon asked, coming over to wrap a tender arm around the boy's waist. Jeongguk grinned and leaned up to kiss the man, adoration swelling in his heart. 

"Amazing, but then again I've got 6 amazing boyfriends who've been through it with me. As long as you and everyone else are here for me, it'll always be amazing," Jeongguk assured. Namjoon smiled and gave Jeongguk a squeeze before letting go. 

"So when are we going out for food?" Jeongguk asked, widening his eyes to appear more innocent. It almost always worked. Today was not one of those days. Namjoon pinched Jeongguk's cheeks and kissed his nose.

"Not today, that's for sure. Jin wants to make dinner instead. That okay with you, baby?" Namjoon said. Jeongguk just nodded, a grin spreading across his face. Namjoon smiled and tousled the younger's hair before leaving Jeongguk in the care of Hoseok. 

Hoseok welcomed Jeongguk into his lap, offering him a delicate kiss. Jeongguk gave a soft giggle and wrapped his arms around the older's neck, tugging him closer. Hoseok noticed the signs of Jeongguk's "little limbo" where he was in between little and big. So, with nothing left to do for the rest of the day, he began to coax the little out of him. 

It only took a few minutes for him to slip into littlespace, giggling endlessly and asking for stuffed animals. Hoseok, of course, delivered. He carried Jeongguk into his room and found all his stuffies, offering each one seperately. 

Jeongguk ended up falling asleep shortly after he'd selected his stuffies, leaving Hoseok to lay next to him in case he woke up. He traced a gentle circle on Jeongguk's back as he slept, murmuring sweet nothings to lull him deeper into sleep. 

Taehyung entered after a little while, smiling when he saw Jeongguk asleep and Hoseok beside him. Tae laid a gentle hand on Hoseok's arm and leaned down to place a kiss on his lips, drawing a smile from the older. 

"He fell asleep?" Tae asked. Hoseok hummed and motioned for the younger to lay down, which he quickly did.

"He was in little limbo, so I brought out his little side and he fell asleep," Hoseok explained. Taehyung nodded and kissed Jeongguk's head before relaxing.

"I'm thankful that we got to this point. This is... freeing," Taehyung murmured. Hoseok smiled at him and nodded.

"It is. After so long together, it's nice to agree to not have the boundaries we once had," Hoseok said. Taehyung let out a little sigh, brushing hair from the younger's face. 

"And all because of you, bunny. All because you're too cute for your own good," Taehyung cooed. Jeongguk made a slight purring sound and shifted a bit before relaxing again. Taehyung grinned and looked at Hoseok.

"All because of our bunny."

-------------

:) Hi. It took 3 years but after pleading from countless people, I finally finished the story. And, surprise. I actually delivered. I'm so thankful for each of you, for sticking around and showing me how it feels to live out my childhood dreams. I would gladly go through this again, even with the fallout I had. I'm so so thankful for what you've shown me, for changing my mind about this story, simply just thank you

I love you. You matter. You are perfect. You are my superstar. 

Have an amazing day, week, year, decade, millennium, I. Love. You.