Packing and Things

My alarm went off at 6:00am, but I snoozed it until around 6:45.

It was a Tuesday and the last day of my junior year.

I rolled out of my bed and pulled out a pair of jean shorts followed by a floral tank top and a tan cardigan. I'd gone to sleep in a braid, so I pulled it out and shook out my bangs. Then, I applied a quick layer of mascara before pulling on my converse and grabbing my bag.

I walked into the kitchen and poured myself and Henry bowl of cereal. I left his on the counter so he could pour the milk as he pleased when he got there, and sat down with my phone in front of me. Jenette walked in just as I was finishing up and offered me a ride to school.

Campus was bustling more than usual and I wanted the day to end before it had even begun. School was still school, whether it was in California or Australia. I grabbed my books from my locker and rushed to first period; Calculus.

As said in John Green's Paper Towns, should I ever be told I only have one day to live, I would spend it in a classroom, where the days seem to last forever.

When the seventh period bell finally rolled around, I practically leapt out of my chair and ran off of campus before any of the crazy seniors would be able to.

I started my short walk home and was surprised by the heat. When I made it home, I was sweating and tugged off my sweater. As soon as I made it to my room, I turned on some music and began packing everything up. Because of all the moving, I kept boxes in my closet and pulled them out to start throwing things inside.

---lol, BUT WAIT THERES MORE