First Day

The next Monday was the first day of my senior year in high school and the first day of Ashton's freshman year at University.

You know how sometimes you just get a feeling of whether or not the year would be good or bad, or fast or slow? I got that on the first day. Even though I had 7 blocks per day, 4 with all of the boys, it didn't feel like a full day of school.

Almost like it was incomplete.

Lunch was a drag, but still not completely terrible because the guys sort of took me under their wing. I was allowed to be seen in public with them anyways.

I spent the last period, AP Calculus, tapping my foot subconciously and watching the clock constantly.

It was almost as if just being in school and not on summer vacation gave me a form of anxiety or something.

And to top it all off, there was the unforgiving reminder that lingered in the back of my mind all day; Ashton was starting at University.

College girls would love him.

But he wouldn't give up on me like that, right? The ring that I wear has to have some meaning, right?

One can only hope, I suppose.

+Ashton's POV+

The university campus was very different from high school.

It was always buzzing and alive, whether you were in a class room or on the quad. There were activities around every corner, and the students were being themselves and not hiding behind a curtain of highschool drama and anxiety.

Wren would've loved being there.

Several girls had tried flirting, which was weird, but it felt good to know that I could shoot them down with reason.

The classes were far more interesting than the standard cirriculum in the grades, and the schedule was less demanding. I think I could stand it.

But every time I found myself liking something, I wished Wren was there to enjoy it with me. And every time, she wasn't.

And that killed me.

To think, that was only the first day.

okay, so a lot of stuff is coming soon and its gonna start wrapping up and coming together, but sometimes my wattpad stops working??? so we'll see when they get posted lol. hopefully i'll get another chapter or two in real quick. AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL OF THE READS OMG but I mean ya'll are pretty kame when it comes to commenting/voting, so lets get it going slackers. anyways, much love, more to come.//