Happening

The rest of Thursday was a blur. Calling Oliver once again and being able to talk to Mom. Wandering over to Ashton's to see everyone's gifts. Inviting Ashton to the concert and him kissing me hard shortly after. 

Ashton had gotten a signed drum skin from his mom and a new FIFA game from Lauren and Harry. He'd gotten Harry a soccer jersey, Lauren some books and nail polish, and his mom a necklace. It was all very wonderful, and absolutely charming. 

I still wore the small ring and continued to marvel at it in my spare time.

Still wondering, why'd he choose me? And, will he stick with me?

Since the concert was in such short notice, I had some issues deciding on the right outfit. 

When had I developed such a severe case of teenage girl?

After almost an hour of tearing though all my drawers and closet, I finally settled on a plain white shirt and a pair of lightwash, high waisted denim shorts. As well as black converse and a red flannel belonging to Ashton that he insisted I have; in case I were to get cold sometime in the night.

With Ashton's approval, I layed it aside and waited for the day to come.

I woke up to the ocean sounds coming through the open balcony doors and rubbed the sleep from my eyes with the backs of my hands.

Without really noticing, I'd undressed and started the shower. I felt the warm water pelt my back in tiny beads and my head start to get heavy with both unwelcome sleepiness and water that had soaked into my hair. 

After showering, I ate breakfast as usual, lounged in the sand out back whilst reading, ate a salad for lunch and then readied myself  for Ashton's arrival before we left at 5:15. 

I heard his knock at the door just as I'd turned off my straightener and grabbed the tickets. I ran down the stairs to see him waltz through the front door with a huge smile on his face. 

His eyes lit up and he scooped me from my place on the ground, engulfing me in a hug and spinning me around with pure excitement. 

I laughed, and he put me down, leaning his forehead against mine; a giant grin lighting up his face. 

"I can't believe this is happening," he said, his dimples distracting me.

"Me neither," I responded. There was so much raw happiness trapped inside me, I thought I might explode. 

He cheesed with a glowing smile before connecting his lips to mine softly. He lifted his head to look around, making sure neither Allison nor Jared were home, and continued where he left off. 

Still, the fireworks were there. 

His hands lingered on my neck, just behind my ears. He guided me backwards and pushed me up against the wall, gently sucking on my bottom lip. His hands, weirdly cold, surprised me when they found the exposed skin just above my shorts and prompted a small moan. Ashton took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and I giggled a bit. 

My whole body tingled as he deepened the kiss and ghosted circles on my hip bones with his thumbs. I was slightly disappointed when he pulled away, but my excitement returned when I remembered where we were headed.

He smiled and pecked my nose, grabbing my hand and leading me to the car. 

This would be the time of our lives. 

hi sorry I'm so lazy OMG . again, h8 myself, lol. okay no, but sorry this is short. I should be posting the chapter on the concert tomorrow, so don't worry !! much love, xx