Lost in the Sounds

Home- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

                                                                                     +Six Years Later+

So now, several awards and tours and albums later, we live in Rose Bay in Sydney in a quaint beach house.

After being married five years ago in San Francisco, we went to Cuba for our honeymoon and then moved back here to be closer to Ashton's family.

I fly out occasionally to see Oliver and my mom, and I do miss them, but they're both doing well enough without me. Oliver became a successful veteranaian after completing his last year of school and met a wonderful girl named Marley who is currently a nurse at the local children's hospital in northern SF. They watch out for Mom, who is aging quickly, but doing well.

The band sort of took off, and they made me in charge of all of the art work and designs. So that kept all of us busy. But we still see they guys all the time, and love them to pieces. Fortunately, they all found love as well, so they've been out of our hair a bit more.

Last I checked, Calum and his girlfriend Lena had just adopted a puppy named The0, Michael married a tattoo artist from New Zealand named Amy, and Luke is engaged to a girl named Jenae who he met at a bakery in New York.

As for Ash and I, we are very happy. He actually teaches music at the highschool now. I became a professional tattoo artist. After moving back to AUS, I went back to school just for fun while he did stuff with the band. We also gladly invited Allison and Jared back into our lives.

But right now, I'm currently on maternity leave. We decided that now would be a better time to invite our princess into the world. We decided on the name Parker Renae Irwin, and she's due in two weeks. It's pretty crazy how it all fell into place like it did. But I'm glad I got to share it with you. And hopefully, someday Parker will get the chance to read it too.

Every once and a while, it's okay to be lost in the sounds. Be lost, be in love, be adventerous. Be whatever the hell you want to be. But remember to stop and listen, because the movie is nothing without the soundtrack.

holy balls my lifes work is over . what happens now? do I just contemplate life for the rest of eternity? is this an existential crisis????? lol just kidding, but yeah now im sad :( . and sorry for that last paragraph being sappy and annoying, I just felt like it was needed. ALSO , basically the whole story was Wren telling you guys her story with Ashton and then like leading it up to her life now, but its also in the future so idk. oh whale/  but yeah. well, thank you to those of you who actually stuck it out and read it all. it really means a lot. especially since most of it was complete crap. much love to evey single one of you// ryxx