Prolonged

I don't know whether it's good or bad but my heart feels that's my decision is going to change my life.. Marrying a dangerous mafia I don't want to admit it but he so handsome and hot.. The day when I first saw him my heart skips a beat.. I know I was a high school student at that time.. I thought it's just an infactuation but day by day my feelings grew more...

I want to know about him.. I want to be with him.. He looks so cold and emotionless but I can sense he hiding it.. He is my first love and today I'm going to marry him.. But what he feels about me.. Does he marry only for his parents wish or..

'A Zhan.. It's time.. Are you ready..' Jiang Fengmian asked.. Xiao Zhan nodded his head.. Both Wang's and Jiang's decided a court marriage instead of a grand wedding.. Xiao Zhan stood beside the man who is eight years older than him.. He is scared to look at those dark hazel eyes..

The sandalwood scent from his soon to be husband's makes him feel relax.. 'Mr. Wang sign the paper..' Hai Kuan said.. The older signed his paper and gave the pen to Xiao Zhan.. The younger looked at the paper he is going to be a Wang now.. His life is going to change just because if one sign.. But he promised himself that he will be loyal to his husband and love his husband and his family.. Zhan signed the paper and closed the pen..

Fengmian caressed zhan's back who is on the verge of crying.. Yanli hugged his little brother she is crying on his shoulder.. Madam Yu didn't bothered to look at that side.. She is happy that Zhan is going away from their family permanently but other side she is little bit jealous because he is a Wang now.. 'Zhan Zhan I'm so happy for you.. And congratulations..' Yanli said..

'Zhan is still a child to me.. He is so naughty and troublesome but he is kind and caring boy.. Please Take care of him.. And I can't say the truth to him but please say about them.. He really wants to meet him.. Jiang Fengmian said.. 'Don't worry Mr. Jiang.. He is my husband now and I promise you I will take care of him.. I think it's not the right time but I will let him to meet Zhan..' Wang Yibo said..

'Zhan Zhan..' Fanxing hugged his brother in law so tight.. 'I'm so happy..' He said with a beautiful smile.. 'Congrats Zhan..' Hai Kuan said.. Zhan bowed to him..

'Ahh.. Don't be so formal to us.. We are like your brothers too..' Liu Cheng said.. 'Yeah Zhan.. I know it's not easy to accept the marriage life so sudden but Zhan it's not only you Yibo needs love and affection too.. He looks so rough and arrogant but he is longing for love and only you can make him happy..' Jiyang said.. Zhan looked at his husband who is now with Fengmian and yanli..

'It's time.. Let's go..' Hao Xuan said.. Zhan's eyes brimmed with tears when he looked at his family.. He hugged his father who hugged him back so tight.. Yanli didn't want to cry but her eyes betrayed her.. 'Take care.. We will be always there for you.. Okay..' She said.. Zhan wants to hug madam Yu but she left the place before he talks to her... Yibo and Zhan get in car.. Haikuan with Cheng and Fanxing on another car..

Zhan didn't look at his husband he leaned on the seat fidgeting his fingers.. He gasped when Yibo gently took his hand and intertwined with his.. His touch is so gentle.. Without any thought Zhan leaned on his husband's shoulder.. Yibo let him to rest his head on his shoulder comfortably and wraps his hand around his shoulder..

'I won't let any one to hurt you Zhan.. I will shower you with love and protect you with all my heart..' Yibo promised..

'He is now with Wang's.. I don't know what's his relations with those Wang's master..' One of the guard said..

'I don't fucking care... He shouldn't be alive.. His father rejected my daughter and married a poor girl.. Because of him I lost my only family their son shouldn't be alive.. I want him dead..' He said..

'I know Fengmian thinks that only the Wang's can save him that's why.. But why the Wang accept him..' He thought..

'I think you have to be careful... Because not only you Zhan is in danger too.. And he don't know the real identity of his parents and his brother..' Hao Xuan said.. Yibo caressed the soft locks of his sleeping husband.. His lips curved into a smile looking at his beautiful bunny..

'I think it's better for him not know about them Xuan.. I will say at the right time..' Yibo said in a soft voice but it holds some authority.. His smile turned into a dangerous smirk..

'And he is mine Hao Xuan.. Do you think I don't know about them.. I won't let anyone to take him away from me.. I will kill anyone who will hurt my Zhan..' Yibo said..

Share your thoughts

Don't forget to vote