Mrs. Wang

Yibo's pov

It's all like a beautiful dream to me.. The boy I love the most after my little brother.. He is going to be a part of our family.. I strongly believes that he is going to be the happiness in my life.. The boy I almost stalked for two years  the boy who makes my heart flutter with just a simple glance the boy who always makes me smile just thinking about him is going to be my husband now..

When I came to know that he is the second son of Sean couple I was totally surprised because I think it's fate.. I thought being a far from him is safe to the boy because I have many enemies but when I came to know about everything I can't stop thinking about the boy more.. A strong urge to protect him.. To keep him safe.. I know it's not a good way to threaten my love to marry me but I can't wait anymore..

'It's time Yibo.. Your soon to be husband is on the way with his father..' Hao Xuan said.. No one is here in the registration office except us.. I know he is forced but it's my only option.. Sometimes I feel it's cruel to force my love to marry me but I want to selfish once in my life.. I want him to be mine.. As Mrs. Wang..

Finally.. When he stood beside me I can't take my eyes away from my angel.. So beautiful.. I signed the paper and gave the pen to my bub.. He didn't look at me and signed the paper.. He is not Sean anymore he is Wang.. Mrs. Wang..

'Mr. Wang.. Take care of Zhan.. He is kind boy and also he is troublesome..' Mr. Jiang said which made us to smile.. 'Don't worry Mr. Jiang I will take care of him..' How will I forget about my  naughty kitten who showed fake id to the bouncers to save his sister.. I know Zhan has only few people who love him a lot.. When Yanli and Mr. Jiang hugged him I feel so happy..

'It's time.. Let's go..' Hao Xuan said.. Zhan's eyes brimmed with tears when he looked at his family.. He hugged his father who hugged him back so tight.. Yanli didn't want to cry but her eyes betrayed her.. 'Take care.. We will be always there for you.. Okay..' She said.. Zhan wants to hug Madam Yu but she left the place before he talks to her... What a cruel women but I'm glad that he didn't tried to stop her..  We both get in the car with Haoxuan and jiyang.. Haikuan with Cheng and Fanxing in another car..

Zhan didn't look at me he leaned on the seat fidgeting his fingers.. I know he is nervous.. He gasped when I gently took his hand and intertwined with his.. His hand is so soft.. Without any thought Zhan leaned on my shoulder I feel many butterflies in my stomach.. If I say about this feelings to my friends they will surely tease me to death... I let him to rest his head on my shoulder comfortably and wraps my hand around his shoulder..

'I won't let any one to hurt you Zhan.. I will shower you with love and protect you with all my heart..' I promised.. After a few minutes drive we reached our home.. Our Home.. I caressed his cheeks which made him to open his eyes.. He quickly sit straight I can see his ear and cheeks which is turning red.. 'We reached..'