My Precious - Epilogue

No one's pov

Five Years.. Almost seven years of their marriage life and five years with their little ones.. Both Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are the happiest couple.. Sean Kexing married Zhang Zhehan after one year of Zhan's delivery and they adopted a girl who was now six year, eldest among the kids..

Not only them Liu couple adopted a boy named Liu Jingyi.. And Hao Xuan and Jiyang adopted a boy named Wang Zichen.. Wang Yibo became a family man.. As a father he spoil his sons a lot and his most favourite is Yixing who always so clingy to his father.. And Yizhan is the copy of Wang Yibo who is so possesive of Zhan.. Both the twins were adored by everyone..

Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan always  fond of their grand children who love the elder couple a lot.. Once in a month they always had a day off with everyone.. Morning till night they have a little vacation with the elder couple...

As the three favourite ducklings of Zhan, Guo Cheng, Fanxing and Pei Xin passed their entrance exam.. Now they are studying medical science in Beijing University.. Wang Yizhan and Yixing were mostly spoiled by the three ducklings..

Being a parents, for the first two years it's difficult for both Zhan and Yibo to take care of their twins.. Wang Yibo loves them both who will do anything but Zhan is being a little strict to them.. But he know when he has to be strict to his children..

Wang Yibo looked at Wang Yizhan who is sitting on the counter silently.. 'My babyboy is so silent.. Did anything happened..' Yizhan looked at his father with a cute pout.. Yibo can't help cooed at his son.. This cute side is only for his parents..

'Nothing father.. Fanxing shushu didn't call me yesterday..' Yibo holds the baby cheeks of his son.. 'Shushu has exam he will visit us in this weekend...Don't worry..' He kissed him softly on his cheeks..

That's when Wang Yixing came inside the room and clung onto his papa's leg.. Yixing is ten seconds younger than Yizhan.. 'Father.. A Xing is sleepy but papa didn't come..' He asked..

'He will.. Did you forget about his weekend.. How about I tell stories..' Yibo carried both his sons to their room and tucked them in bed.. Yibo sit beside them and started to tell their bed time Stories..

Xiao Zhan who get inside their mansion was welcoming with silence.. He had to finish his painting today so he can spend time with his family.. He went upstairs to his sons room.. He opened the door without making any noise.. His lips curved into a beautiful smile looking at Yibo on the bed.. Yizhan hugging his father's hand while Yixing on his chest sucking his thumb.. Zhan tried to cover them but his slight move made Yibo wake up...

'You are here..' He said with a tired smile.. He gently placed Yixing on the bed and stuffed with pillows around their little ones.. 'I'm sorry I was late..' He said..

Wang Yibo reheats the dinner for his husband who is waiting for him in the dining table.. Wang Yibo feed his husband who is talking about his day in office.. To Yibo, Zhan is his everything, he made a beautiful happy family for him..

Wang Yibo loved the hug from his husband who is literally clinging on his back when he cleaned the dishes.. 'Aiyahh I'm so lucky to have you as my husband who is good at everything..' Wang Yibo finished his chores and points at his lips with a smirk Zhan shook his head and  stepped out of the room..

'What the.. Ge.. Stop..' Wang Yibo carried the younger to their room.. 'No.. I waited for you and I won't stop myself today..' Yibo gently placed the younger on the floor hugging him from back.. Zhan can feel his husband's hard erected shaft on his peaches..

'Its not like you didn't done for years.. Ge..' He yelped when he was hovered by his husband.. Xiao Zhan wants to be quiet but his husband didn't let him.. Yibo slid his hand inside his Zhan's shirt holding his slim waist.. No one will believe that he is the father of two sons..

Xiao Zhan eyes gazed at his husband's dark eyes which is full of love.. 'I'm still sore..' Yibo chuckled and pecked him on his lips.. 'Everyday is everyday babyboy.. And you love when I'm so rough..' Yibo kissed him on his forehead.. His doe eyes, nose and cheeks were adorned by wet kisses..

Finally when their lips meet with an innocent peck Zhan wrapped his arms around his husband's shoulder and slightly spread his legs.. Yibo kissed him passionately moving his lower on Zhan's..

Soon their clothes melts from their body resting on the floor.. Leaving hot kisses and hickeys on already marked neck Yibo sucked his rose buds.. Zhan caressed his husband's hair enjoying the pleasure.. 'B-bo.. Don't bite..' He gasped when he feels his hole being invaded by long fingers..

'A-ahh.. Slower.. I.. Won't go anywhere..' Zhan moaned when his hole was stretched by fingers.. Yibo leaving the hard buds moved to the younger's lips kissing him so hard.. He can't hold back anymore, caressing the younger's thighs made Zhan to spread his legs wider for his husband..

'Fuck..' Yibo groaned when he slid his hard cock inside his husband's tight hole.. Zhan bites his husband's neck moaned in pleasure.. 'You are always so tight bun..' Yibo rests his forehead on Zhan's thrusting inside him hard..
Moans and groans heard all over the rooms..

Both of them didn't stop till they satisfied.. Making love to Zhan in every position filling him with his cum yibo finally stopped when his husband is almost unconscious.. Wang Yibo changed the bedsheets and they both had a warm bath before they sleep..

They were about to sleep that's when they heard the knock.. Yibo chuckled and opened the door welcomed the sleepy Yixing with Yizhan holding his hand.. On seeing Zhan, Yizhan smiles a little and walked towards the bed..

'Papa came..' Yixing said in his sleepy voice.. Yibo helped them both to get on their bed.. 'Why did you wake up..' Zhan caressed little Zhan's cheeks who immediately hugged his papa rest his head on his chest..

'Didn't see you for a whole day..' Yixing was already asleep on Yibo's chest.. 'Missed you..' Zhan smiled and kissed him on his head..

'Missed my babies too..' Wang Yibo raised his eyebrows looking at Zhan.. 'You are my daddy..' Zhan whispered which made Yibo to smile.. Soon Yizhan asleep on Zhan's chest holding his shirt..

'I love you hubby..' Zhan said with a bunny smile.. Yibo wrapped his arms around Zhan who leaned on his shoulder.. He has his whole happiness in his arms..

'I love you too Wifey.. Forever..' Yibo said and kissed him on his forehead..

The End

I hope everyone like this story.. Thank you for your love and support.. It's my first story which has fourty chapters.. Thank you so much friendzzzzzzzzz....