Beautiful Love

No one's pov

Wang Yibo is caressing the soft locks of his husband who is resting his head on his chest... 'Why are you too hard today.. How can I hide those marks.. You know there will be a meeting with some important clients...' Zhan asked..

It's been a month they both spend their beautiful honeymoon and they are back to their mansion.. Each and every day Wang Yibo almost make his husband to faint due to their long love making nights.. Zhan joined in Zhehan's company as an official artist.. And Wang Yibo is busy in his company but he won't let his husband to sleep peacefully at every night..

'You don't have too... And every one should know you are mine..' Wang Yibo said with a little pout.. 'And it's just only two rounds I'm still hard again.. You are so cruel Zhan..' Zhan scoffed at the elder's remarks..

'Wang Yibo.. You almost make me to faint..' Zhan said in a low voice..

'But you didn't.. Puppy just one more round please..' Zhan knows if he said okay to him then he won't wake up tomorrow... He is already tired and his bottom is sore he don't know how he will manage tomorrow.. And saying no to his husband is almost impossible..

'Gege.. Just spare me this one day.. I will make it up to you for tomorrow... Hmm..' Yibo was sad but the offer made him to think evil thoughts.. Seeing the blank expression on his husband's face who is in deep thoughts made Zhan to worry..

'Okay..' Zhan was shocked he looked at his husband with raised eyebrows waiting for him to finish.. 'Then tomorrow uncle Han will pick you up.. And I really miss our mansion..' Zhan eyes widened and holds his husband's cheeks... 'We will have a long night tomorrow and don't expect me to show mercy on you bun because I won't.. Not only tomorrow you also promised me to make it up so this weekend you should do whatever I say..' Zhan facepalmed mentally he buried his own grave...

'Lets sleep you have meeting tomorrow..' Wang Yibo hugged his husband.. Zhan knows if Yibo is strong in his decision then he can't stop him.. It's already useless to think about it so he fall asleep on his husband's chest.. Wang Yibo who looked at his sleeping husband smiled softly and closed his eyes..

Xiao Zhan tied the silk tie around Yibo's neck who is busy in his call with Hao Xuan.. His waist was softly carresed by his husband.. Yibo's eyes were on Zhan looking at the younger's neck.. He can see some marks which was purple.. Zhan wear a formal outfit and Yibo in his suit..

Wang Yibo ends the call and caressed the marks on Zhan's neck... 'Bun.. My marks are showing you didn't apply concealer..' Zhan shook his head with a smile.. 'You hate when I hide your marks it's alright I don't have any problem..' Yibo chuckled and pecked on his husband's lips..

Wang Fanxing went to their school camp trip outside the city for a week.. Yibo and Zhan everyday call their little one to know about his day... 'Morning Aunt Mei..' Zhan greets her who greets them back.. She serves breakfast for them..

'Aunt we are going to our mansion so don't need to wait for us..' Wang Yibo said and Mei nodded her head.. Both had a good breakfast and left for their work.. Uncle Han drives the car and Yibo said to drop Zhan first..

When Zhan reached the company he pecked on his husband's cheeks before he leave... Uncle Han smiled at the young couples.. Wang Yibo smiled and he stayed until Zhan entered into the company.. He can't stop smiling until he reach his destination..

Zhang Zhehan is in deep thoughts looking at the information he got from Kexing.. 'Morning ge.. I already arranged everything in our meeting room..' Zhan said with a smile.. Zhehan nodded his head with a smile they both were ready to meet the clients.. The meeting will be in afternoon for their art exhibition in Feng Museum..