Kiss on the top

No one's pov

The tension between the two made the others to worry specially Xiao Zhan.. He tugged his fingers into his husband sleeve and pouts.. 'Ge.. Don't be like this.. Today is our first date..' Yibo scoffed looking at the man who is smirking at him...

'You didn't said it's a double date.. Why he should be here..' Yibo said with a frown... Zhan sighed..

'I didn't know they will come here.. It's an amusement park how should I know they will come.. It's a coincidence..' Zhan holds his hand on his chest..

'Why are you sulking Wang Yibo... Come let's enjoy our date..' Instead of holding Zhehan's hand he holds Yibo's hand and dragged him.. Zhan and Zhehan looked at them with wide eyes.. The elder rolled back his eyes by his lover antics..

'I didn't know they know each other.. Aishhh I feel like a fool when I said about Jun ge..' Zhan said.. Zhehan put his arm around Zhan's shoulder.. 'But why Yibo ge or Jun ge didn't said that they are friends..' the younger asked..

'Friends.. Zhan you don't know how much effort it will take to led them apart.. They don't stop bickering sometimes it leads to fight.. I still remember they both had many punishments in our school days.. They both cleaned girls toilet too..' Zhan bursted into laughter... The other two were looking at their lovers with so much love..

'They are here for Zhan... I got information from Cai..' Jun eyes explodes so much rage in it.. 'That bastard Wen and Zhou lead their first move..' Yibo clenched his fist..

Soon their expression changed when Zhan stood near them.. He also notice the tension between them.. Jun gazed at his lover and nodded his head.. 'Jun why should we disturb the young couples.. Let them enjoy..' He said and about to drag him away from them but Zhan holds Jun's hand..

'Little one.. We will meet in the nearby restaurant in evening.. Hmm.. Today is my treat..' He ruffled the younger's hair and glared at Yibo.. 'Take care..' He said in a monotonous voice and leaves the place with Zhehan..

'Are you alright ge.. You look so tensed.. Should we go home..' Yibo smiled and holds the younger's cheeks.. 'No I'm fine.. Let's enjoy our first date..' And he didn't failed to notice the glare from the lady.. With a smirk Yibo pecked on his soft lips which made Zhan to gasp.. He touched his lips and looked around he saw some people smiling at them.. Yibo holds his hand and lead the way..

Yibo looked at the scary Ghost house before him.. He is scared but he didn't want to show it in his face.. 'Are you sure you wanna go there.. You shouldn't do this for me.. Let's enjoy other rides..' But Zhan holds his husband's hand with a smirk.. 'Why ge are you scared.. I know you scared of ghost..' He chuckled at the elder which made Yibo to scoff at him.. He holds his husband's hand and entered into the house..

Even though the whole place screams scary Yibo showed no expression on his face.. He looked at the ghost statues around the room.. The light flicked and the strong winds and eerie music made it like a haunted place.. 'You can hold my hand if you are scared my dear hubby..' Yibo looked at the younger with a smirk.. Suddenly a man with a big axe tried to attack Zhan but Yibo holds the hand of the man who looks a little scary in the makeup.. Zhan startled a little and the grip on his husband's hand tightened...

The man smiled like a maniac and leave the place.. 'A-ah I got startled.. Is it a part of the game..' Zhan said to the other.. But Yibo sensed the danger but he didn't want his little one to know about it.. 'Just a game.. let's go..' The elder said..

After the haunted house they both enjoyed their day with other rides.. That's the first time Zhan saw how much Yibo screamed in fear.. But at the same time Yibo didn't fail to notice their surroundings.. His eyes always scanned the place..