First Meet

No one's pov

Busy city.. The people's were rushing to their works and the youngsters were to their schools and colleges.. The tall building which stand proudly is the Wang Corporation.. The staffs and employee are king their work perfectly because their CEO hate lazy people.. And his cold aura and deep voice, his powerful status made everyone scared of him.. But the young ladies can't stop but look at their CEO who is so handsome..

Wang Yibo 27 years old CEO of Wang Corporation.. He opened his branch on many countries.. Wang Yibo parents died in an accident so at the age of seventeen he became a CEO.. Till now his company holds number one in the whole China..

He is a heart throb to many young girls.. Many millionaire girls tried to approach him but he politely refused them.. 'Mr. Wang today you have only one meeting in afternoon..' Hai Xuan trusted employee and his friend of Wang Yibo is the secretary of him..

Wang Yibo walks like a King which made everyone to scare.. His employee greeted him with respect.. He get into the elevator along with Hao Xuan.. 'Yibo.. You have to meet the bun..' He stopped when Yibo glared at him..

'Okay.. okay.. He is going to be Mrs. Wang.. I already booked the restaurant..' But he didn't get any answer from the other.. When they reached the fourtieth floor Yibo get inside his cabin.. Hao Xuan placed some files for him to check and a seperate file on the table..

'I will take my leave now.. Hai Kuan said these you have to check once before you sign..' He said and left the cabin... But Wang Yibo's thoughts were about the boy he met two years before..

Wang Yibo is hiding near the alley.. His left shoulder is bleeding and he is bearing the pain.. He feel his eyes are getting blurry but that's when he heard an angelic voice..

'Mister.. Hello.. Are you alright..' Yibo is trying so hard to open his eyes but he can't open his eyes all he remember is his scream..

The next day when he woke up he saw his friends beside him and his little brother who is crying so bad.. 'Gege..' Fanxing hugged his brother so tight.. 'I'm fine cub.. But..' Yibo looked around to see the boy..

'He left just two hours before..' Jiyang said.. 'The bullet is poisoned thank god it's cheng's duty today.. That boy took you here at the right time..' He said...

'Xiao Zhan.. That's his name.. He is a school student.. He was there when he returned from his friend's apartment that's when he saw you.. That bunny boy really worried a lot when he saw you with so much blood..' Hai Kuan said..

'About that fucker Chen..' Yibo asked.. 'Don't worry he is in our basement already.. We will take care of him.. Just take rest Yibo..' Bowen said..

Yibo lips curved into a little smile when he looked at the picture in his mobile.. He caressed it slightly with a small smile on his lips..

The whole restaurant is booked by the Wang's who didn't want any disturbance.. Jiang Fengmian and his family except Zhan were in the restaurant.. 'Why he is late today.. He know today we are going to discuss about his marriage..' Madam Yu glared at her husband..

'He said that he has to finish his work.. He will be here in five minutes..' Yanli said..

Wang Yibo, Fanxing with others entered into the restaurant.. Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Yanli greets them.. They all sit in the big table.. 'Where is Zhan..' It's Hai Kuan who asked first.. 'He is..' Before Jiang Fengmian said a soft voice heard.. Yibo's heart beats so fast when he looks at the cute boy..

'I'm Here

'I'm Here.. I'm sorry for being late..' Zhan breathed heavily like he ran in a race.. He bowed to everyone and sit beside Yanli.. His eyes lands on the handsome man.. Before seeing him he know who he is..

'Ohh Hey bunny..' Jiyang said while waving his hands.. Zhan hesitates but he smiled at him... Madam Yu got little suspicious... 'Mr. Wang I'm sorry to ask but how did you know Zhan.. I mean he is not a Jiang but why you choose Zhan..' The younger lowered his head.. He didn't want to be caught..

'Yeah.. That's what I want to ask too..' Everyone's eyes were on Wang Yibo.. Zhan looked at Yibo and mouthed 'Don't say..Please..' Yibo understood it..

'It's my parents decision.. My mom and Zhan's mom are best friend.. I think they decided from our childhood..' Zhan sighed in releif... 'Ahh.. I thought that this brat did something..' Zhan choked the noddles Yanli caressed his brother's back..

'Ahh.. I hate that lady.. She didn't like our Zhan Zhan..' Fanxing whispered to Cheng who nodded his head...

'So you want to marry him because of your parents..' Madam Yu smirked.. Fengmian glared at his wife.. 'I think Mr. Wang already know about his background but isn't it really useless to threaten us with this brat.. Because he himself is a useless..' Zhan clenched his fist and lowered his head.. He feels so low when Madam Yu talks so ill about him before his future husband..

'A-ahh.. Excuse me.. I will be back..' Zhan said and stood up.. Before yanli tries to stop him Zhan left the place..

'Mrs. Jiang it's really inappropriate to talk about the boy I'm going to marry.. Did you forget that half of your share belongs to me..' Wang Yibo's deep voice scared everyone.. 'Xiao Zhan is a kind hearted boy.. He will endure everything for his loved ones but Wang Yibo is not like him.. Don't you dare to talk about Zhan..' It's Cheng he looks calm but when he became mad he is a maniac.. Madam Yu tried to be calm but she is scared..

'Mr. Wang I will apologise behalf of my mother..' Yanli tried to calm down the situation.. 'I-i will go and check on Zhan..' She said but Fanxing stopped her.. 'Miss. Jiang I will go and check on him..' Fanxing said.. Yanli smiled at him..

Fanxing left the table and went to the restroom and at the same time Zhan came out.. 'Ahh.. Mr. Wang.. What are you doing here.. Do you want to use the restroom..' Zhan said..

Fanxing chuckled and holds zhan's hand.. Without saying anything Zhan followed the younger and stopped near a fountain.. 'Ge.. Stop calling me like that I feel so old.. I just want to see you..' Zhan smiled at him..

'And thank you for saving my brother..' Fanxing hugged him.. Zhan startled but hugged him back with a smile.. 'No need to thank me.. But don't say it before madam Yu she will definitely beat me to pulp.. Okay..' Fanxing nodded his head..

Yibo and others saw how Fanxing smile while holding zhan.. They both settled on their seats.. Yibo looked at Hai Kuan.. 'Xiao.. Do you want to say anything..' Hai Kuan said.. Zhan wants to talk but he feel a strong squeeze on his right hand he know who it is but it's life..

'Yeah.. I want to..' Madam Yu wants to scold him but she stopped when Wang Yibo glared at her.. 'I want to work after my marriage too.. I am working in Zishu Art company as a part time artist.' Madam Yu scoffed at him..

'Zhan.. You and your stupid friend and your passion toward your shitty arts..' Zhan is really hurt.. 'You..'

'I won't stop you... It's your passion..' Xiao Zhan showed his bunny smile.. 'And I prefer court marriage..' Yibo voice is crystal clear.. 'So do you have any objection..' he asked.. Zhan shook his head.. After the dinner they left the restaurant.. Fanxing once again hugged his brother in law before he leave..

'Zhan.. It's only four days.. stay in mansion with us..' Jiang Fengmian said...

On the way to the mansion zhan still can't believe that he is going to marry his crush.. One side he is happy but the other side he don't know what the other feel about him.. He wants to know a lot about him.. He wants someone to love him but he also know he can't expect anything..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote