Uncontrollable Feelings

No one's pov

Xiao Zhan looked at his brother and Wang Yibo and who is still not saying anything.. He is surprised, shocked but he is so happy.. Finally the murderers who destroyed their happiness were dead.. Everyone.. 'Why didn't you say anything to me.. It's been a month and I came to know when I saw Ziyi Shijie's press conference..

Wang Yibo nudged Kexing's arms to explain because his bun is so cute when he is angry.. They know that this incident shouldn't hide from him but the didn't know what to say about it.. 'I-it's not like that Zhan.. They didn't have the rights to live in this world.. And we both didn't want you to be a part of this bloody crime..' Kexing said..

'You are so pure.. We didn't want to stain it.. You already gone through a lot because of them.. Now everything became great..' Wang Yibo explained..
The younger thinks a lot and he finally came to know everything..

'So.. You guys made me as a bait to catch Jin and Zhou..' On hearing the question Yibo and Kexing gulped a little.. 'And you didn't informed me.. I was like a fool to believe that I got into an accident..' Scary bunny is so dangerous..

'Look love it's not my plan.. I didn't want you to be involved in this but it's your ge who planned everything..' Wang Yibo defended..

'Hey I didn't let anyone touch my brother you shit.. You betrayer how dare you back off from this.. You are also a part of this plan..' Kexing argued to his brother in law..

'What.. I didn't want Zhan to be there and that accident is unexpected.. What if something happened to him..' Wang Yibo snarled at the other..

'Hey.. I didn't know about it too.. I want to kill them so quick but I didn't know too..' The other replied...

Xiao Zhan facepalmed looked at the two adults who were bickering like kids.. Fanxing who came to the hall looked at the two shook his head.. He pats his brother in law shoulder.. 'They won't stop... Don't interfere.. Let's leave..' The younger suggested..  Zhan nodded his head and left the hall with  Fanxing...

The two who are arguing stopped and let out a relaxed breath.. 'He left.. I thought he won't leave so quick..' Yibo said.. Kexing nodded his head...

'He is so dangerous when he is really angry..' Kexing said... 'Then what's your plan tomorrow..' He asked..

'You know I won't celebrate my birthday.. And I don't want too..' After his parents death he didn't celebrate his birthday.. He spend each and every minute for his only brother, his company.. It's been years, he celebrated his birthday with his parents.. It's still a fresh memory for him..

'And I have a late night meeting with Miss Lei Ren.. She is really a..' Wang Yibo didn't complete but Kexing understood it.. 'End the meeting quickly.. I know this scary face won't be tolerated other than my little one..' The other replied..  After a little talk both Yibo and Kexing went to their company..

'Strawberry cake..' Zhan shouted in excitement..

'I will decorate the whole room..' Wang Fanxing said with a smile.. Soon they started their work..

In Sunshine Restaurant

Wang Yibo was checking the file that Miss Lei Ren gave.. She is smiling like a seductress and gazing at the handsome CEO not even blinking her eyes.. 'Miss Lei the project is fine.. And I will contact your father before we both sign the contract..' He said.. There is no soft or love expected in his tone.. It's a plain formal voice..

'That's great..' She said and sipping her wine.. 'Its been eleven thirty already... How about stay in our hotel suite which is nearby.. You must be tired..' She said with a smile.. Wang Yibo straightly looked at her eyes..