Repraisal

No one's pov

The bright light made him to move a little from the bed.. He looks around saw its his room... He feels a tight hold on his left hand.. He saw Fanxing who is holding his hand so tight sleeping on the bed... That's when Zhan remember about the accident... He tried to get up and the slight move made Fanxing to jolt up from his sleep.. His eyes widened when he saw Zhan trying to sit..

'Zhan Zhan..' He helped the other and made him sit on the bed.. Zhan touched his forehead feels a cotton wrapped around his head.. 'W-wait I will call Cheng ge..' Fanxing said and leaves the room.. Within few minutes he saw Liu Cheng with Wang Yibo..

'Zhan..' Cheng checked the younger.. 'Do you feel any pain.. You were unconscious for few hours..' He said..

'My head.. It hurts..' His voice is too low.. Yibo sit beside his husband and holds his hand.. 'Its nothing Zhan.. Just a hit and the glass scratched a little.. Take some rest..' Cheng said and he already gave the prescription to Yibo..

'J-john.. John ge..' Zhan panicked.. He know that the other got hurt so bad.. 'He is fine.. Fine bun..' Yibo calmed his husband.. 'His leg got hurt so bad.. A month of rest he will be fine.. Hmm..' Liu Cheng and Fanxing left the two alone..

'Yibo ge.. How did the accident happened..' Zhan asked but Yibo didnt want to say the truth... 'I will check about it.. You should take some rest..' But Zhan holds his hand not to leave him... Yibo understood it he sit beside him and leaned him on his chest.. Zhan closed his eyes, but he didn't sleep he just want to cuddle with his husband..

Wang Yibo kissed Zhan on his head and hugged him tight.. He got a message from Bowen.. He smiled and kept the mobile beside the table.. His veiny hands touched the soft skin of Zhan near his waist..

'I shouldn't left the mansion.. John ge got hurt so bad.. I want to apologise to him..' Zhan said in his soft voice..

'That's why you should listen to your husband.. He will be fine wifey don't worry.. We will visit him.. Hmm..' Zhan tilt his chin which still rest on Yibo's chest..

'Why you call me as wife.. I'm your husband..' Wang Yibo smirked and lowered his head towards his husband..

'You are the one who will receive my sperm.. And I will fill you up everyday..' Xiao Zhan sit straight and hits his husband on his muscular arms.. Wang Yibo smirked and holds his hand so tight that Zhan can't move..

'Am I wrong wifey.. I will make sure to fill your little hole with my sperm.. You will scream my name when I make love to you..' Xiao Zhan can't help but blushed so hard.. Wang Yibo loosened his grip on Zhan's hand and holds his waist pulled the younger towards him...

'You don't need to be shy.. I'm your husband and be glad I am still in my limit.. After your graduation don't stop me because I can't..' Wang Yibo's golden eyes pierced his soul..

'S-stop talking like this.. I'm..' Zhan covered Yibo's eyes with his small fingers.. Wang Yibo chuckled and rests his head on Zhan's nape.. Inhaling the sweet scent of his husband Yibo leaves wet kisses on Zhan's nape which made the younger to breath faster..

'Ahhh.. Ge..' Wang Yibo bites his neck and licked the spot.. 'I love you..' Zhan smiled and hugged his husband... They spend the twilight evening with cuddles and soft and wet kisses..

'When are you going to say the truth to our little one.. Both of you suffered a lot..' Zhehan wrapped the cotton around the wounded arm of his lover.. Kexing looked at his love and pulled him towards his lap.. 'I want to say the truth to him but what about his reaction.. You know both of us didn't meet seventeen years.. I hope he will not get angry..' Kexing said snuggling into his lover's neck..