It's not a Little peck

Yibo's pov

Today is really a hectic day for me because of continuous meetings.. Uncle Han went to pick up Zhan from his college.. He still have two more exams.. I looked at the time it's past one in the noon.. I already informed aunt Mei to prepare lunch for Zhan so he will eat lunch at time and will take rest..

I was checking my files that's when I heard the knock.. 'Yibo..' Hao Xuan opened the door and informed about the meeting in restaurent.. 'Yubin and Ji Li are waiting for you.. They are in the private cabin..' He said.. Yes I want to meet Yubin and Ji Li.. Zhan is good at hiding but I know that he didn't want to worry me.. I have to know why Ji Li warn about Yangzi..

We both left the company to the nearby restaurant.. I already booked a private room for us.. When I entered the cabin I saw Yubin and Ji Li we greets each other and settled on the seats.. We ordered our dishes and it will take some minutes..

'Mr.  Wang you wants us to meet you.. Is there anything important..' Yubin asked.. ' Yeah I want to ask  Zhan but I know he won't say anything about her.. Yang Zi..' Yubin and Ji Li looked at each other..

'I think it's best if Zhan said about that witch but we know that he didn't want to worry you..' Ji Li said.. 'I don't want to force him and he seem so uncomfortable..' Yubin nodded his head.. They are most trusted friends of Zhan so I know they won't hide..

'Its all started when we were in high school.. Yang Zi was a new transferred student and she was always lonely.. Our home room teacher assist Xiao Zhan to help her in notes that's how she became our friends too..' I listened to Yubin..

'At first she was being so nice, kind and caring but there are some incidents which happened in our school.. Some students get hurt in our school and we don't know why they got hurt nothing is fatal but it badly harm their physical appearance..' I feel that he is so hesitate to talk..

'Mostly Zhan and Yangzi share same class that's made her to be close to him.. And we notice some weird behaviour when she often tries to seperate us from Zhan.. One day..' Yubin stopped while taking a deep breath.. Ji Li started to continue where Yubin left...

'One day we decided to meet in a cafe shop because of the weekend and Zhan came with Yanli Shijie..' Ji Li continued.. 'And it's me who noticed the hatred gaze of her on Shijie.. Zhan is so close to his Shijie which made her to hate Yanli Shijie..'

'The next day when we were at school Zhan got a call from the office.. And uncle Jiang said that Shijie got into an accident..' Ji Li said and I noticed the panic in his voice.. I know how much Zhan loves his sister and it's Yanli who took care of him like a mother so it will hurt him more..

'We all rushed to the hospital and she is slightly injured.. It's not fatal.. And when we were alone with Shijie she informed that it's Yangzi who planned it.. Ofcourse Uncle Jiang investigate about the accident.. She was scared that Yang Zi will hurt Zhan too..' I sighed and leaned on the chair.. That bi.. She had the guts to hurt Yanli and now forcing my sweetheart..

'Did Zhan fought with her.. I mean why uncle Jiang didn't file that accident case to the police..' Why.. Why didn't he file the case..

'Zhan badly wants her to be punished but being the daughter of powerful CEO made her to escape from the case.. Uncle Jiang tried to file the case but even the higher officials made compromise with uncle.. And Mr. Lin promised us that she won't hurt Zhan and Yanli and she was under age so uncle Jiang accept to Mr. Lin..' I scoffed a little.. If it's me I will show her what's hell..

'Before she transferred to another school she met Zhan again..' She has so much audacity to meet my baby again..

Zhan with Yubin and Ji Li were also there on the cafeteria.. 'Say what do you want to say.. I don't want to see you anymore..' Zhan is not a person who says awful words or hurts some one intentionally but after what happened to Yanli it made him to hate her..