Family - Part 2

No one's pov

Gong Jun who saw his brother with Yanli and with Fanxing went near him.. Wang Fanxing stood up and leave space to the brothers.. When everyone knows the truth about Zhan and Gong Jun they were so happy.. Actually they pressurized Gong Jun to reveal the truth.. But the elder after got revenge for his family he finally going to reveal the truth..

'Jun Gege..' Zhan showed his bunny smile to him.. Yanli looked at the two brothers with teary eyes and with a happy smile.. Everyone were so eager and curious to know what's going yo happen.. 'Little one I have a gift for you.. A precious gift..' Gong Jun said and gave an album to Zhan..

Xiao Zhan took the album and opened it.. He don't know why he feel so happy, his heart beats so faster than earlier.. When he opened the first page he saw a photo of a beautiful couple..

He don't know why he feel so attached to them

He don't know why he feel so attached to them.. He touched the photo with a happy smile.. 'They look so good..' Zhan said.. He don't know why his eyes blurred with tears..

When he opened the second page he can't help but adore the lady who was so beautiful..

'S-she

'S-she.. She is so beautiful ge.. Is she your mother.. She also have a bunny teeth like you..' Zhan chuckled but the tears flowed on his cheeks.. Gong Jun didn't say anything he just looked at his brother...

 Gong Jun didn't say anything he just looked at his brother