A beast in bed

No one's pov

The wrinkled sheets on the bed where the young man sleeping peacefully.. His half naked body with full of hickeys were visible outside the sheet who is snuggling to the pillow.. Wang Yibo who is leaning on the door looking at his beautiful husband on the bed.. It's nine in the morning and Yibo woke up an hour before..

He stepped towards the bed and kneeled on the floor staring at his husband.. He smirked looking at the marks on the other's pale skin.. He closed his eyes remembering the moans and screams of his husband when he make love to him.. His mind registered each and every expression of his little one..

At early morning three Zhan pleads to his husband that's why Yibo stopped even though he was hard.. 'He is so tired but he has to eat.. It's not good if he skip breakfast..' Yibo thought and caressed his husband's cheeks..

'Bun wake up.. It's already nine..' He sit on the bed and slightly shook his husband.. Zhan who opened his eyes looking at his Handsome husband turned to the other side covering himself with sheets.. 'Wifey.. You will sleep after breakfast... Come on bun..'

'Go away you beast.. You wrecked me without mercy..' Yibo chuckled a little.. 'It's not like you hated it you screamed and asked me for more.. Each time I fill you with my..' Zhan whined hearing his husband's talks..

'Stop talking like this ge..' He turned towards his husband with a pouty lips.. 'Get up.. You should have some healthy breakfast..' Zhan blinked and sighed..

'I feel sore I can't wake up now..' Yibo smiled and carried his husband to the bathroom.. He helped him to bath soaking in warm water to relax.. 'Bun.. Are you okay now..' Yibo washed his hair while Zhan closed his eyes enjoying it...

'Yeah hubby.. I'm fine..' Zhan said.. After a warm bath Zhan feels so refreshed but he is still sore.. Yibo dried his hair while Zhan played with his husband's t-shirt.. He tilt his head that's when he noticed a bite mark on Yibo's neck.. He remembered that he bite his husband so hard.. He touched the mark with his thumb...

'I'm sorry I didn't mean to bite you too hard.. Does it hurt..' He asked.. Yibo chuckled and pulled him by wrapping his arms around his waist.. 'No baby.. I really loved it..' Yibo said and kissed him on his lips.. Its just for a minute then Yibo pulled himself.. 'You have to eat..'

Zhan holds his husband's hand and followed beside him to the dining.. 'Did you cook..' He asked looking at the simple breakfast.. 'You should have wake me up..' He quickly looked at his husband's hand to see any burnt marks or scratches..

'I didn't get hurt.. You were sleeping and you look even more cuter.. That's why.. But don't worry we will order lunch..' Yibo said.. He lead him to the chair and served him his breakfast.. Yibo thought Zhan would complaint but the younger literally enjoyed each and every bite.. After breakfast both of them went to visit the garden outside their house..

Xiao Zhan loved the rose garden with many colors... He saw a little wooden bridge on the lake where he can see white swans.. They both walked hand in hand on the bridge..