Family

No one's pov

The guards who were aiming at the door to protect their master were confused when no one entered.. But they didn't want to lead their master to danger they aimed at the door.. Kay who is looking at his Young master waiting for his order..

'Thirty guards were inside master.. And our guards took care of his men in the entrance and cleared the way..' He said to his young master and the guards were standing behind him.. 'Aim.. And Shoot..' Kay bowed and took the aim...

'Aim..' There guards stood before their master and aimed at the wodden door.. 'Shoot..' The bullets which released from the machine gun pierced the door and walls of the mansion.. Wen Ruohan didn't expect it.. Wen Xu guards his master looking at the guards fall one and another.. They can't withstand the attack..

Most of the guards were injured and some were dead.. Few seconds the attack was stopped.. 'Master it's dangerous.. Leave master..' But Wen Ruohan stood like a statue.. The injured guards groaned in pain and they both saw some men entered into the mansion with armed guns.. Wen Ruohan saw the young man in the center..

'I missed you Ruohan.. Did you miss me..' The sarcasm triggered the Wen.. The sharp doe eyes which screams only rage gazed at Ruohan with a devilish smirk..

'You bastard

'You bastard..' Wen Ruohan gritted his teeth in anger.. Kay shoot on wen Xu's leg which made him to fall on the floor.. Sean Kexing stepped towards Ruohan with a grin.. Wen Ruohan took his gun to shoot but Kexing is too fast he dodged the move and took the gun from him.. He kicked him on his leg and when the other fall Kexing punched straight on his throat with his brass knuckles..

Wen Ruohan holds his throat in pain and he spit out blood

Wen Ruohan holds his throat in pain and he spit out blood.. 'Kay..' Kay give a sharp dagger to his master..