He is my Husband

No one's pov

Xiao Zhan looked at the big company before him.. It's the second time he is going to visit his husband's company.. Wang Yibo leaves early not to wake up his sleepy husband.. And also he didn't know that Xiao Zhan will visit him.. He thought that he will spend his evening with Zhan after he finish the work..

'Uncle Han you may leave.. I think Fanxing will have a group project so he will stay with Guo Cheng and Pei Xin.. Drop him in A Xin's mansion..' Uncle Han smiled and nodded his head.. Xiao Zhan get off from the car and entered into the company.. When he was about to go he was stopped by the receptionist.. No one has seen Zhan after the party..

'I want to see Yibo ge..' The receptionist looked at him confused looks... Xiao Zhan took off his mask which made her to startled.. First it's their boss's husband and second she was so astonished by the boy's beauty..

'I'm sorry sir

'I'm sorry sir.. We informed that there is no appointment with Sir Wang.. And he is in meeting.. I will inform to secretary Hao Xuan.. '  Xiao Zhan smiled at her.. 'No need.. I will wait for him in his cabin.. May I go..' He asked and the receptionist bowed to him with a smile.. On the way to the elevator every staffs who were looking at him were mesmarized by the beauty of his boss's husband.. He bowed to them with a smile..

It took a little long to reach the top floor but Zhan wants to see his husband's smile.. He missed him when he woke up in the morning.. He wants to be with his husband that's why he decided to visit him in his company.. He stopped on his track when he saw the golden name plate on the door indicates the CEO's office..  Zhan wants to knock but he didn't.. He opened it and and peeked inside the room and it's empty.. He get inside looked around the room..

He loved the interior of his husband's cabin.. He sit on the sofa wait for his husband until then he played in his mobile.. Few more minutes passed that's when the door opened widely.. Xiao Zhan thought it's his husband but before him it's Zhou Fei..

'What the hell are you doing here..' She asked and came inside like she is the boss.. Zhan rolled back his eyes but didn't reply to her.. 'I asking you slut... What the fuck are you doing in my y..'

'He is my husband Miss Zhou.. You have no rights to say him as yours..' He said in a clear tone which made her to clench her fist.. 'Don't you know to knock.. And it's my husband's cabin it should be me to ask why the fuck are you here..' Zhou Fei smirked and sit before him on the sofa...

'Ahh.. Me.. To see my love.. Why should I have to knock when I always have the right to enter our room.. Only few days Zhan he will leave you.. Do you know why..' She asked but Zhan lazily look at her..

'Because he will throw you after he used you.. I don't mind it because it's all happen in riches..' Zhan wanted to slap her to death but he himself is controlling his anger.. 'You can't give a heir to the Wang's..' She smirked at him..

'Dont worry we will adopt a baby.. And now a days surrogacy is a best option too.. And Miss Fei..' His doe eyes glared at her with hatred.. 'Not all rich men are a man whore because my husband loves me to death even a single scratch on me he will burn down everything..' Fei hates the confident in the boy's eyes..