My Vixen

No one's pov

Xiao Zhan looked at the big backpacks near the bed.. Wang Yibo went to meet Hai Kuan to give some files.. So it's only Zhan in the mansion with Aunt Mei.. Thinking about their honeymoon Zhan feels an unknown chill which is spreading all over his body..

Is he scared.. No.. He is shy but he is not scared.. Zhan packed his medicines which preferred by doctor Kim.. He opened the balcony door to feel the chill breeze.. It made him smile, he rests his hands on the railings looking at the star filled sky with bright half moon..

Wang Yibo gave the file to Hai Kuan which have the details about some upcoming projects... 'Check them before I come..' Cheng gave black coffee to Yibo...

'I know buddy.. We will take care of it.. Enjoy your Honeymoon..' Kuan said with a teasing smile.. 'Yibo..  Do you want some pills for Zhan..' Cheng asked but Yibo shook his head..

'Dr. Kim said not to use pills often.. And you know Zhan is still weak.. We just want to go on a flow..' Cheng smiled at him.. 'Dr. Kim also said that sometimes it will take time to get pregnant..'

'Yeah.. It differ from female pregnancy..' Cheng replied.. Wang Yibo is ready to leave, he know only Zhan is in mansion with Aunt Mei.. 'Enjoy your honeymoon.. Don't make him tired..' Cheng said..

'I won't promise the last one..' Before Cheng lash out at him Yibo leaves their mansion.. 'This brat.. I don't know how Zhan will take this beast..'

'No he is an untamed beast.. Come on you like it everyday when I pound on your little ass..' Cheng blushed and hit his husband but Kuan holds his hand and carried him to their room..

On the way to the mansion Yibo lips can't stop smiling.. Being with his husband alone for few days after a hectic schedule.. Each and every time when they kiss, only he knows he is controlling his inner beast.. His husband's lips on his skin which give him unbearable pleasure.. His naked body in his hands, feeling the warmth of his husband, smelling the sweet scent and their sweaty bodies whenever they have orgasm..

His little one is going to be his fully.. He bite his lips from smiling.. He stopped the car and went inside his mansion.. Silence welcomed him and it's almost ten.. So Yibo went to his room.. He saw the packed bags on the side and the door of the balcony was opened...

Wang Yibo admired the beauty of his husband who is enjoying the view.. He slowly stepped towards him and hugged Zhan from back.. The sandalwood scent make the other turned towards his husband..

'Did you eat..' Yibo kissed him on his nose and nodded his head.. 'My little vixen.. Are you ready to be mine..' Wang Yibo asked looking at the die eye of his husband..

'I'm already Yours Hubby.. And you are Mine..' Xiao Zhan said..

'Yeah.. You are only mine..' Wang Yibo carried the younger inside their room.. The night is too long for the couple who were cuddling on the bed.. Leaving soft wet kisses on each others..

The Next day..

In Airport

Wang Yibo already informed to Kexing when they got into the car.. And they are going in his private jet.. Wang Yibo looked at his husband who is looking outside the window.. He know that the reporters and people won't stop buzzing them with questions and with pictures..

When they reached the airport Wang Yibo opened the door for his husband.. The reporters trying to get near him but the guards protecting their masters made them difficult to approach..

'That boy is so beautiful..'

'Now I know why Wang Yibo hides him.. He is so etheral..'

'Wang Yibo is so hot..'