Be Mine

No one's pov

Zhan really want to escape from his overprotective husband and brother.. Sean Kexing fixing his convocation robe perfectly and Wang Yibo is glaring at the boys who is eyeing his husband..

'Wear mask..' Wang Yibo said in a blank tone.. Zhan wants to smack the two elders really bad but he just controlling himself not to do so.. Kexing agreed to Wang Yibo.. 'My brother looks so cute and i hate how everyone looking at you..' Zhehan holds the ears of the two overgrown adults and pulled them back.. 'Is he a sick person.. It's the final day in his college atleast let him enjoy..' Wang Yibo rolled back his eyes while Kexing looked at him like a kicked puppy..

'Zhan Zhan let's go.. Our juniors wants to take photo with us..' Ji Li dragged him away from the adults..

'Juniors.. I know my bun is beautiful but why they have to take photo with him..' Wang Yibo wants to go near his husband but Zhehan stopped him with a cold glare..

'One more step from here Mr. Wang and I will put bugs and cockroach in your cabin.. And you..' He glared at his lover.. 'Do you want to sleep outside.. Both of you shut up..' Both of them stood in their place not to anger Zhehan more..

Finally the graduation ceremony starts.. The topper gets their certificate with awards and they were allowed to say few words.. When Zhan get on the stage there were loud cheerings.. Kexing and Yibo feels so proud of their little one.. The Jiang family, Wang Yibo and his friends attend the graduation..

'Good morning everyone.. I have to thank some people in my life.. I will really miss my college.. Thank you professors for guiding me.. And I thank my father Jiang and Mother Yu..' Yu trying to hold her tears but she can't control her feelings..

'And I thank my little family, my friends, my brothers and my husband who support me a lot.. Thank you..' He said with a bunny smile which made the audience to smile too..

Wang Fanxing who took picture of his brother in law with his friends and classmates..

After a little photoshoot with his classmates Zhan ran towards his husband who welcomed him with open hands

After a little photoshoot with his classmates Zhan ran towards his husband who welcomed him with open hands.. 'My boy did so good..' Wang Yibo whispered in his ears which made the younger to blush.. He broke the hug gently and Zhan went near his brother..

'I'm so proud of you Zhan.. My little brother is a topper.. I'm sure father and mother will be so happy..' Zhan's eyes brimmed with tears but it's happy tears.. Then he was engulfed by a warm hug by the Jiang couple..

'My son make us so proud..' Yu said kissing him on his forehead.. Jiang Fengmian pats his shoulder.. Then he was greeted and hugged  by his brothers.. Finally his little A Xing have a warm hug to his brother in law..

'How about lunch.. It's my treat for my brother..' Sean Kexing said.. Everyone cheered for the offer.. Ji Li and Huaisang join with them too.. The Jiang couple didn't join with them to take care of Yanli and their little grand son..