He is Special

No one's pov

The whole room is filled with broken furnitures and glasses.. The maids are scared to comfort their Madam.. They called their master and informed about the situation.. A black Bentley car parked before the mansion.. A man of Fifty and her wife in their formal attire entered into the mansion.. The butlers and maids bowed to them.. They didn't looked at their Master and Madam till they disappear to the room..

Mr. Zhou can't help but sighed at the sight.. He kneeled before his daughter who is resting her head on her knees.. 'What happened dear.. Why are you so angry now.. Won't you tell to papa..' He said softly..

'Baby.. What happened..' Mrs. Zhou asked.. That's when Fei hugged her mother and cried.. 'Mom.. Yibo didn't receive me from airport.. His mobile is switched off.. And that bastard Hao Xuan said that he is busy..'  Jin Rong softly caressed her daughter's hair..

'Baby.. Yibo is so busy in his company.. You know he is now the CEO of Wang Branches.. It is so difficult for us to meet him except the business meeting..' Mr. Zhou trying to comfort his daughter..

"Pa.. What if he find other girl.. What if he didn't love me.. I- I will kill them whoever try to take my Yibo..' Mr. Zhou looked at her wife who is still looking at her daughter with a smirk..

'No chance baby.. He is a loner.. Still he is single.. Don't worry..' Jinrong said..

'We will meet him at his mansion today.. We will surprise him.. Okay..' Fei smiled so brightly and wiped her tears.. 'Okay then I will get ready to meet him.. I have to look so beautiful for him..' She said and ran towards her room..

'Dear.. You didn't said about the boy.. We also don't know about him.. I don't know what the Wang's and his friends are hiding from us..' Jinrong said..

'We will find it today..' Mr. Zhou said.. He is still thinking about the unknown boy..

In Wang Mansion

"Ah.. What a tiring day..' Zhan plopped down on the couch resting his head on the back.. Fanxing nodded his head.. Yibo saw both of them with a soft smile...

'Did you tell about us to your friends..' Yibo asked.. Zhan smiled widely and looked at Yibo..

'Yibo ge you should have seen them when I said I'm married to Wang Yibo..' He laughed loudly which made Fanxing to giggle..

Ji Li and Yubin looked at their friend.. They still can't believe.. 'Zhan.. I know you have a huge crush on that cold prince but why are you lying to us.. We are your friends..' Ji Li said..

'Ji Li do you think I'm lying.. It's our parents wish.. I didn't know that God will help me to marry my crush.. I will make him to fall for me.. Mrs. Wang.. That's so good to say you know..' Zhan said with a wide smile..

Yubin suddenly choked the water.. 'Zhan Zhan...' Zhan sighed and looked at his friends..

'How about you guys come to our mansion today.. So that you can believe me..' Zhan pouts a little... Suddenly he was attacked by Yubin and Ji Li. 'You idiot why didn't you say about this.. And you are married now.. We are your friends Zhan..' Yubin said..

'I know guys you are angry but it's really a secret.. I think he didn't want to hurt me from his enemies.. How about I make it up to you.. I will give you a best treat..' Ji Li and Yubin chuckled.. They are not anger..

'Zhan Zhan we are so happy.. If that cold prince hurt you I will kick his ass..' Yubin said which made Zhan to chuckle.. His two best friends are gift to Zhan.. Ji Li is the brother of Chi Fengjun.. One of the partner of Wang Corporation and Yubin is the future CEO of Meng Industries..