My Other Half

No one's pov

Fei is glaring at Zhan who is beside Wang Yibo... She already doubts that there is something between them but it hurts when she knows that Yibo loves him.. But the bunny didn't know what happened between them.. He greets Zhou and Fei with a smile...

'Evening Mr. Zhou.. Fei  Shijie..' He showed his bunny smile but not even a second it vanished when he saw the death glares.. He feels so uncomfortable when Zhou looked at him disgustingly.. He holds Yibo's sleeve and stood behind him...

'That's why you are staying with our Yibo... You sl..' Yibo glared at Zhou which made him to stop.. Haikuan expects this.. 'Uncle Zhou.. Watch what you are saying... He is my man don't you dare..' His deep voice makes the elder to step behind in fear..

Wang Yibo turned to his husband and holds his shoulder.. 'Zhan.. Do you trust me..' The younger blinked his eyes and nodded his head.. 'I trust you Yibo ge..' He said with a soft smile.. Yibo let out a releived sigh...

'Stay with Kuan ge...Okay..' Yibo said and went to the stage.. Haikuan gently pulled Zhan beside him glaring at Fei..  The guests, partners, employees and reporters gathered in the party hall for the CEO's speech..

'Good Evening everyone.. I'm really happy to see you all..' Yibo greets everyone with a polite smile... 'Its my Father's wish that he arrange this party for our employees once in a year.. I have to thank heartily each and everyone in the company who works so hard that's why Wang Corporation is still in number one position... I'm really lucky to work with you all..' The employees know how much their CEO respects them.. They were so happy to hear it from their CEO..

'In this time I have to say about my love too..' Everyone ears perked up when they heard the love word.. They started to whisper because it's their first time Wang Yibo saying about his personal life.. There were no rumours about him dating or in relationship... Somewhere shocked and somewhere surprised..

'Two Years before I met him in a dark night.. He is like an angel.. I don't believe in love at first sight until I met him.." Wang Yibo's eyes were on his husband who is looking at him surprised.. The guests lets out a chuckle they didn't know this side of the Young CEO..

'Will you believe I stalked him for two years..' Zhan eyes brimmed with tears... Everyone in the hall were shocked... 'My bunny.. Yeah he looks like a bunny.. After my parents death all I need to care is my little brother.. I want someone who completes my family with love.. He cares for me, he loves me for who I am, he know what I want, what I think.. He is always there for me for my brother..'

'Ohoo.. Finally Mr. Wang is in love.. Who is the lucky one..' One of the employee asked.. Yibo smiled..

'Few months before we met again and i cant wait anymore long so now he is not me lover.. He is My Husband..' He revealed the truth which made everyone to shock... He stepped down from the stage.. Zhan eye's widened when he saw his husband walking towards him...

Wang Yibo stretch his hand towards his husband.. Zhan know whatever he do it's for his good so he holds his hand.. No one has no idea about the boy now they know who he is.. 'Wang Xiao Zhan.. My Husband..' Xiao Zhan can't stop his smile.. It's unexpected..

Jiang Fengmian smiled and hi fived with Yanli who is jumping in happiness... The three younger's were cheering for the couple.. 'That brat didn't inform about this and I feel I'm going to die in heart attack..' Liu Cheng said clutching his chest.. 

Jiyang hugged his husband with a wide smile.. 'He is unpredictable..' Hao Xuan said..

'Woahhh.. They look so perfect..''

'He is so beautiful... my god I'm going to die because of his cuteness..' 

Xiao Zhan wants to ask so many questions but he know it's not the right place.. 'I will explain everything when we reach our home.. Hmm...' Zhan nodded his head..

Zhou Fei clenched her fist looking at the couple.. She didn't know why Yibo didn't like her who is equal to his status, his friend from childhood.. She thought one day Yibo will realise his feelings for her.. But everything crashed down..

Mr. Zhou still can't believe that Yibo is married.. All his dreams shattered into pieces.. He planned everything perfect for his future.. He thought that  Yibo won't refuse the marry his daughter.. He feel so lost, lost to the pure hearted boy..

'Dad.. Let's go..' Fei said.. Zhou knows that his daughter is not in a good state.. 'Like father, like son.. Sean is also like this..' He said which made fei to listen what her father said... 'Don't worry A Fei, no one can destroy your happiness... I'm so happy that I have another opportunity to kill that bastard's son... Let's go..' He said with a smirk...

Zhan is with Fanxing, Pei Xin and Guo Cheng and with his sister while Yibo with his friends... He is just sipping his wine peacefully.. 'Are you not going to say anything.. You brat..' Hai Kuan control his angry bird who is ready to give a punch to Wang Yibo.. 

'I'm happy that you reveal your relationship but why so sudden..' Hai Kuan asked.. Jiyang and Haoxuan wants to know too.. They are eagerly waiting for his answer...

'I met Jun and Zishu in evening before the party..' Yibo said.. 'You mean.. God then did Zhan know about him..' Fengmian asked...

'No uncle.. He just met him few days before.. He knows that Jun is Zishu's boyfriend..' Fengmian shook his head with a sigh..

'Uncle I know it's late.. Did Uncle Sean said anything about why the Wen's want to kill them.. I mean he is also a mafia but it's not the only reason..' Yibo asked..

'I think I will discuss about this later.. It's not safe to say in this place..' Fengmian said.. Yibo understand and nodded his head..

'What did Jun said.. You know so sudden he wants you to reveal your relationship..' Hao Xuan asked...

Few Hours Earlier

The cafe shop is booked for an hour for the three people.. 'Are you guys going to stare.. You know he has to attend the party..' Zhou Zishu scoffed at both of them...

'I don't know what my husband sees in you.. I'm more handsome than you..' Yibo said with a straight face.. Jun smirked at him...

'Ofcourse my Zhan always say truth..' Jun said.. The other scoffed and glared at his friend.. Yibo wants to argue but zishu stopped the two men who were bickering like five years old school children..

'Stop it you idiots.. You guys have to think what to do next.. Zhou already send his man to follow our Zhan... If he knows that about Yibo's and Zhan's marriage it will lead to more problem..' Zishu said.. He is so worried for Zhan.. He is still a child to zishu more like his son...

'Then reveal it..' Yibo and Zishu looked at Jun.. 'Reveal about your marriage in the party.. Everyone should know Zhan is your husband..' Zishu holds his lover's hand...

'Babe do you know what you are saying..' Jun caressed his lover's hand softly.. 'I know dear.. Yibo just reveal the truth.. Zhan loves you and you love him too... And about that bastard don't worry if he knows the truth it will lead him to danger.. Because everyone know who you are..' Yibo didn't say anything he just listen to Jun..

'We will protect him... Not only from Zhou also from Wen's too.. I want him to live a happy life with you.. From childhood he suffered a lot.. I feel like a failure.. An useless brother who didn't stay with him... It's better to reveal the truth than hide it..' Zishu feels so bad for his love.. He know how much he suffered.. He can't say that he is his brother.. He is scared..

'No one will dare to hurt Zhan if they know about your marriage.. Bowen is tracking the Wen's.. We won't let anyone to hurt our bun.. Okay..' Jun said.. Zishu also know it's good to reveal the relationship...

'Yeah.. I understand.. I'm happy but we have to be careful..' Hai Kuan said.. Wang Yibo nodded his head looking at his husband who is smiling heartily.. 'I will protect you baby..'

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote