The Sean and The Wang

No one's pov

Zhou Yi Tang didn't expect the huge downfall of his company... The investigation is still going on after a week Wang Yibo cancelled the partnership with him.. Not only that even his status and money can't help the officers who were so loyal to the government..

'Its all because of that boy.. How did Yibo do this to us.. If Yibo didn't marry that slut then this won't happen.. ' Jinrong was sprouting her words.. But Zhou Fei remains so silent.. She didn't say anything after the press release..

'There is no use in talking about him.. He should feel the pain what we feel now.. Wang Yibo is only mine.. How dare he leave me for that boy.. No.. I won't..' Zhou Fei thought.. Her mind thinks how to torture Zhan until he die.. She smirked and went to her room..

A Young boy was lying on the floor unconsciously... His body was badly bruised, he can't even move an inch from the floor.. Jin Guangshan who was smoking looking at the boy.. The boy is also almost Zhan's age but the pedophile desire to have that boy didn't stop him... He is hiding in his cottage where no one can find him..

'A Yao..' Meng Yao ran towards his father... 'I don't care what you do but I want that boy.. You know every place the cops and Wang's are searching for me.. I know I'm going to be in jail but before that I want to destroy that bastard Wang's happiness.. I want that boy..' Meng Yao smirked and bowed his head..

The teens who were rescued from Jin's werehouse were in hospital.. Now Meng Yao is the acting CEO and he is his dad's pet who will do anything for his dad..

The boy who was lying on the floor moved a little due to pain.. On seeing him Jin smirked and carried the boy to the bed.. Without mercy, he raped the boy again and again until the boy was passed out again..

'Do you want to go bun.. You know what's happening outside.. You can't go now..' Wang Yibo hugged his husband so tight not leaving him... After the break the college starts and due to the final year Zhan has to attend the college...

'Why are you scared ge.. Nothing will happen to me..' Zhan pecked him on his lips.. Wang Yibo smiled and kissed him again.. Their lips finds each other like a magnet.. Zhan wrapped his arms around his husband's nape tilting his head and kissing him with equal passion..

Wang Yibo holds the bare waist of his bun so tight which will surely leave a mark.. He slightly pushed the younger on the nearby wall while exploring his cavern.. The kiss became hot and intense, little moans and groans heard inbetween their wet smooches.. Zhan didn't want to break the kiss he loved it but he wants too..

With a final peck Wang Yibo leave his husband's lips which is swollen and bruised.. Yibo always love when Zhan bear his mark.. Both of them didn't want to leave the mansion, they wants to cuddle on the bed not leaving each other's warmth... 'Careful bun.. If you have any problem call me.. Hmm..' Yibo said..

Wang Fanxing already left the mansion for his early classes.. And Yibo arranged guards for him because he know the rivals won't stop hunting his family but his husband didn't know about it.. The murderers were wounded now and only revenge can satisfy them..

Xiao Zhan looked at John near the car but not Uncle Han.. He know it's for his safety.. Until Zhan's car left the mansion Wang Yibo didn't leave the place.. When he saw the car disappeared from his sight he took his mobile and send a message...

John know what he is doing now their car is on the way to the lonely forest road which is a short cut.. And Zhan noticed when John changed the route.. 'John ge it's a new way it's not the way to the College..' He asked with a slight doubt..