Secrets revealed

No one's pov

The sun is slowly rising from the blue sky from the clouds which is wrapping around it like a blanket.. The rays of the sun made the handsome man to stir up from his sleep.. He wants to move but he can't he feel a light weight on his chest.. His azure eyes falls on his husband snuggling into his chest.. A soft smile appear on his lips..

Wang Yibo turned to his husband's side caressing his soft cheeks.. It feel like a dream for Yibo... He longed for the day where he confessed his love to his babybun. He didn't move nor sleep he stared at his husband with full of love..

'If you done staring my dear husband I will leave to prepare breakfast..' Xiao Zhan said.. Wang Yibo smiled and tighten the grip on his husband's waist not to leave him.. 'I don't want to Mrs. Wang..' Wang Yibo kissed Zhan on his forehead..

'You have work.. And I can't be late for my college..' Xiao Zhan said while playing with his husband's hair.. 'Okay.. We will leave after breakfast.. We still have time.. I will drop you in college.. Hmm..' Xiao Zhan nodded his head and get off from the bed..

'A beautiful start of the day..' Wang Yibo thought and sits on the bed that's when he noticed the message from Hao Xuan..

'Mr. Jiang wants to meet you with Liu Cheng and Jiyang.. He will be in our company at eleven..'

He remembers that Jiang Fengmian want to say the truth about Zhan's parents.. And he thought Gong Jun should also know about it.. So before Zhan get out of the bathroom he informed Jun and Zishu to meet him in his company..

Yibo went to another room to get ready for his company.. He wear a formal suit and went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare simple breakfast.. He know he is not a good cook but he can cook some simple dishes... He is busy in preparing breakfast that's when he feel two thin arms wrapping around his waist...

'You shouldn't have to do this..' Zhan said without breaking the hug.. 'I love it when it's for my wife..' Yibo said..

'Ge.. I'm a boy and you should call me as your husband..' Yibo knows that the other saying this with a cute pout.. 'But wifey sounds good to me..' He replied.. Zhan sighed and went to the dining table to arrange the plates.. He kept the dishes on the table..

Yibo didn't let the younger to eat by himself.. He feed his husband who didn't stop talking till ge finish.. In between Yibo also eat a little.. 'Bun.. Will you be alright in college..' That's when Zhan started to startle.. Now everyone knows about his marriage.. He is not scared but only a little...

'You know I can talk to the principal of you want..' Yibo said.. Xiao Zhan shook his head.. 'No need ge.. I will be alright.. Ji Li and Yubin will be there so don't worry.. I will manage it..' He said with a smile.. But Yibo didn't let it down..

The car ride to the college is not so silent because of the little bunny who is still talking a lot.. Yibo don't know how much energy his wife that he is talking non stop.. When the black Bentley stopped before the university the students around the campus awed at the car.. Yibo took off his seatbelt and get out off the car..