He is Mine

No one's pov

The stares from the other students made Xiao Zhan a uncomfortable but now he is used to it a little.. Now he is in cafeteria with his two besties who are protecting him from the morning.. 'Zhan.. Relax a little I know no one will harm you after they know you are Mrs. Wang..' Ji Li said with a smile..

'Hey why I can't be Mr. Wang, I'm not his wife..' Zhan pouts at his friend.. That's when Yubin joined with them with yummy foods on their table.. 'Stop it A Li.. You are teasing him a lot..' Yubin said with a soft smile..

'But you are the bottom in your relationship.. And I saw how you blush when Mr. Wang kissed you..' Ji Li said with a smirk.. Zhan can't control his blushing so hard.. He pouts at his friend who is teasing him always but he liked it though.. Yubin shook his head looking at his two friends but their smiles frozed when they heard a sweet voice of a girl..

'Zhan Zhan..' Xiao Zhan's smile vanished and his eyes turns into cold when he saw the girl beside him.. Ji Li clenched his fist while Yubin holds his fist controlling his anger.. 'Why are you here.. Didn't I said I don't want to meet you..' The sweet and soft Zhan turned into a cold person only for her.. But the girl still smiled at him looking at the students in the cafeteria.. Everyone whispered and left the place one by one.. Now it's only Zhan, Yubin and Ji Li with the girl..

'Why are you hating me so much bun.. Didn't I said that I will not stop loving you..' Zhan sighed and looked at the girl.. 'And what's with the news yesterday.. I know it's a forced marriage..' Zhan turned towards her with a smirk..

'Why do you think I'm forced.. For your information Miss. Yang Zi I loved him for two years and I love him, I will always love him.. Stop your obsession because it's not good for you..' Zhan said and tried to leave but Yang Zi holds his hand, her smile turned into a devil smirk.. Soon the other took his hand away from her grip..

'Do you think I will back off.. Then it's no use because you are mine..' Ji Li bursted out after he heard what she said.. 'Yang Zi, he is married now, and he is not in love with you.. Get that in your head..'

'You have no rights to say anything Ji Li.. Stay out of it.. It's between me and my bun..' Yang Zi's voice has so much rage in it...

'He is our friend it's you who have no rights.. And who are you to decide his life.. Stop it Yang Zi..' It's Yubin who can't help but shout at her.. He won't leave anyone who will try to hurt his friends..

'Didnt I clearly said it's between me and my bun.. You know who I am and you are still threatening me..' Yang Zi sneered at them.. Zhan sighed and glared at the girl.. 'I don't know why you suddenly left me Zhan.. I am your friend too.. i..' Zhan stopped her..

'Yes Yangzi.. But it's all in past.. I know about you.. I know how you..' Zhan stopped himself not to loose his temper.. 'Stay away from me..' He was about to go but he stopped and looked at the girl..

'Im married.. And I love my husband so much..' With that Zhan left the place followed by Yubin and Ji Li.. Yubin looked at Ji Li who nodded his head and took his mobile leaving his two friends alone in the hall.. Yubin stopped Zhan who is walking so fast..

'Zhanzhan.. She won't do anything.. Stop worrying about it.. Hmm..' Yubin holds Zhan's hand trying to comfort his friend.. But Zhan is not worrying about himself he is just little scared.. 'Yubin.. You know about her.. She hurts my Shijie before what if she hurts my..' Yubin chuckled which made Zhan to glare at him...

'Your husband is a real Satan.. You don't know how much possessive he is towards you.. Did you forget how he tried to kill us with his single glare because we were so touchy with you..' Zhan remembered during a day off when they three and others meet together he knows how much Yibo hates it when his friends or others so touchy with him...

'So don't worry..' Zhan smiled and holds his friend's hand that's when he noticed that Ji Li is not there.. 'Where is Ji Li...' He asked..

'Ahh.. He got a call from his brother..' Yubin replied.. Then they both leave to their class.. On the other side Ji Li ends the call with a smirk on his face..  'You will see the real devil you bitch..' His sarcastic smile defines that he done the job so perfect..

In class Zhan can feel the stare from the girl but he didn't want to look at her.. He just wants the day to end and spend the next days for his exams.. Everyone in the college knows that Yangzi is crazily on love with Xiao Zhan that's also one of the reason no one approach him other than Ji Li and Yubin.. Mostly Zhan is a sweetheart in the College many girls and boy's likes him for his character and appearance.. He is so friendly but because of Yangzi they all maintain a safe distance from him..

When the class ends he left the class room immediately without looking back.. Yubin and Ji Li were walking on the side with Zhan.. They were taking about their exams that's when they noticed the crowd near the entrance.. Ji Li smirked and wrapped his hand around Zhan's shoulder..

'Ohhoo.. Your husband is here..' Yubin said with a smile.. Zhan bid bye to his friend's and ran to the entrance.. He can't stop his smile when he saw his husband leaning on the car like a model..

Xiao Zhan run towards his husband and hugged him so tight.. Wang Yibo smiled and hugged his husband.. Now, Xiao Zhan didn't care about others he feel so safe around his husband.. Zhan breaks the hug, Yibo opened the door for his husband.. Zhan get inside the car waiting for Yibo..

Wang Yibo looked around the students and his eyes lands on certain girl who is glaring at him.. He smirked at her and get inside the car.. Yangzi didn't scared but he can't see her love with another man who is located king at him with full of love.. During the car ride Zhan didn't leave Yibo's hand and the other know what's disturbing his husband but he is waiting for Zhan to say by himself.. He didn't want to force him..

The silent is a little awkward for the elder because he is used to Zhan's rambling always without non stop.. But seeing him silent, not saying anything it hurts him so he started to conversation...

'I heard you have exams from next week.. I heard it from Ji Li..' Yibo looked at the road and talk... 'Yeah ge.. Ahh I hate exams but I'm happy because then will be a month holiday..' Yibo smiled at him..

'And I also want to finish my painting.. After exam it will atleast take a week to finish the painting.. Zishu ge is so kind that he gave time for me.. And I miss Jun ge.. I didn't meet him often.. This time I will introduce him to you.. ' Yibo didn't stop the younger who is continue to ramble..

'Ahh.. The handsome ge..' Zhan smiled sheepishly and hits his husband slightly on his shoulder.. Yibo chuckled at him.. 'I said you are more handsome than him.. I dont know why but I feel that he is like a big brother.. You know Yibo ge I also have a elder brother.. Same age as Jun ge i think so.. Now I don't know where he is..' Zhan lowered his head and he looks so sad.. Yibo wants to scold himself for hurting his bunny unconsciously...

'Don't worry he will meet you soon.. Did you forget who your husband is.. I promise you sweetheart you will meet your brother and at that time I make sure he won't leave you..' Zhan showed his bunny smile and hugged his husband so tight from his side.. Yibo hugged him too while one hand on the steering wheel..

'I will kill everyone who killed my in laws.. They hurted you a lot, they made you to lost everything.. I will protect you and your brother.. No one will touch you.. You are mine... Only Mine..' Yibo thought...

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote