Long Night

No one's pov

Zhan tilt his head to the side with a soft gasp and bite his lips.. He was inbetween the wall and his husband who is sucking his neck marking him.. Yibo licked the younger's neck marking him all over his favourite spot moving towards his husband's lips... He holds the younger's hand above his head and kissing him so hard..

Zhan started to chase his husband's lips with same passion.. His hands were locked by Yibo's one hand which is so strong, his another hand unbuttoned the younger's shirt which is barely hanging on his shoulder.. Letting out small moans inbetween their kiss when Yibo touched the rose buds.. He slightly parted his legs for his husband to feel their hardness.. After a long kiss Yibo moved to the younger's neck to his chest licking the buds teasing the other.. Zhan holds his husband's head arching his back when Yibo sucked him harder..

He know Yibo will leave marks all over his buds.. The room temperature was too hot for both of them.. Soon the elder took off the pants along with boxer leaving the bottom naked.. Yibo moved to the younger's lips started to kiss him softly.. His hands quickly worked on his dress and he became naked infront of his husband.. He gently holds the younger's left leg and touched the rim with his hard shaft..

Zhan gasped and breaks the kiss looking at his husband.. Their eyes spoke a lot instead of words.. He closed his eyes and tilt his head on the wall when the hard shaft pierced the hole in one.. 'Ahhh.. H-hurts... Slower..' But Yibo didn't let his husband to breath he quickly rammed his hard shaft inside the tight wet hole without mercy...

Zhan holds the elder's shoulder and screamed when Yibo thrusted inside him.. 'D-daddy.. Slow.. You are.. Nghhhhh..' Slowly Zhan feel the pleasure bulit inside him when Yibo goes to deeper inside his tight wall hitting his sweet spot.. Yibo leaves marks on the younger's jaw and lifts him from the floor.. The younger wrapped his legs around his husband's waist he moaned when he feel too deep inside him..

Yibo again slammed him on the wall fastened the pace... He loved the feeling how the tight walls clutched his hard shaft and a little squelching sound along with Zhan's moans echoed in the room... Zhan hands caressed the elder's soft locks pulled him for a kiss... Their tongues entangled and sucking each other.. Yibo's hands on the younger's soft peaches slightly parted to wreck him more.. Zhan's pleasurable moans made him too hard..

'Daddy is too deep inside me..' Zhan said in a low voice... Yibo smirked looking at the lewd reaction on his husband's face...

'My vixen liked it.. You want more..' Zhan moaned and nodded his head.. 'Then daddy will give it more..' Zhan can't control his tears when he feels his inside being rammed in an animalistic pace... 'D-daddy... I..' Zhan linked his forehead on Yibo's crying in pleasure..

Yibo feels too hard that his tip became hardened ready to release.. And he knows Zhan is close too.. So he fastened his thrust inside him more.. Zhan hugged his husband too tight when he came first followed by Yibo who came too deep inside him.. Without taking out his shaft Yibo moved towards the bed with his husband and hovered over him..

The doe eyes with tears in pleasure and heavily breathing under Yibo made the elder wants to wreck him more.. He leaned towards his husband kissed him on his sweaty forehead followed to the nose and he slightly bite the cheeks which made Zhan to chuckle.. 'I'm addicted to you bun... I want you more.. And more ever than you imagine..' Yibo said...

'I won't stop you..' Getting those words from Zhan Yibo moved inside him.. Zhan gasped when he feels his husband is getting hard inside him.. But Yibo stopped made the younger to whine.. He is getting hard already.. 'Bo..' Zhan looked at his husband who made the younger to hovered over him.. Yibo leaned on the headboard while Zhan on his thighs..