Love and Care

No one's pov

Wang Yibo... The name made him more happy and his husband who is so caring, lovable, protective hot and sexy too.. What more Zhan wants.. His tight warm hugs, teasing him always and moreover he is a beast on bed.. They didn't do the deed but sometimes they have so much control to stop themselves..

Mostly Zhan went to visit his Shijie and his cute little nephew if Yibo is not there.. In weekends sometimes the little family spend their time with their friends and families and sometimes they go to their old mansion.. Fanxing and Zhan plays like a child near the beach while Yibo loved surfing..

Zhan still had a month for his studies to end.. He made his husband wait more than a year.. And he know that Wang Yibo will always give first priority to his feelings than his..

Happiness filled in their beautiful family.. Each and every day they made new memories to cherish them forever in their life.. Eventhough they are busy, they spend times for themselves.. Because of new projects Wang Yibo is busy in his work, sometimes he stayed there for two days in his office room.. Xiao Zhan will miss him but he know his husband working hard for them, for his company employees.. He spend his time with Fanxing, he didn't want Fanxing to feel lonely in their big mansion..

'Yibo the project is almost finished, just a final check up will be enough.. For the next week we will be busy in launching our new product and photo-shoot.. You have to take some rest.. Go home, Zhan and Fanxing will be worried if you stay here for a day..' Hao Xuan was worried for his friend, it's a big project for them ofcourse his friend will work hard for success but he has to take care of his health..

Wang Yibo smiled and closed the laptop after he send the mail.. 'I already checked everything Xuan.. The final check up will be tomorrow afternoon.. And I have to be early on tomorrow.. You should get some rest too otherwise your angry bird will be worried..' Wang Yibo said with a little smile..

Xuan smiled and nodded his head, his friend is so happy after his marriage with Zhan.. Yibo love his brother so much, he will do anything for him.. He take care of Fanxing like his son, working like a machine not to let down his father's hardwork.. He is a stoic, cold and rigid but everything changed when he fall on love with Zhan.. Zhan became their happiness, who lights their life.. And both Yibo and Fanxing cherish him.. Now Xuan is happy to see his friend who is so happy...

'Zhan Zhan.. You still have a month for graduation.. Then you will be free from college..' Zhan caressed the younger's hair who is on the bed.. 'I have exams after two years I'm going to prepare for the entrance exam..' Fanxing said snuggling to his brother in law's lap..

'That's good A Xing.. I know my three Little ducklings will become a good doctor in future.. And Yibo ge will be so proud of you..'  Zhan asked.. They both talked a lot until Fanxing fall asleep.. Zhan kissed him on his forehead, covered him with sheets and closed the door..

He miss his husband so much.. That's when he heard the sound.. His lips curved into a smile and ran towards the hall.. He skipped the steps on the stairs and ran to open the door.. Wang  Yibo chuckled when he was tackled by his husband's tight hug..

Wang Yibo wrapped his arms around his slim waist nuzzled his head on the neck inhaling the sweet scent of his husband.. He didn't let his husband down he carried him inside the hall... Mei on seeing the couple chuckled and didn't disturbed them... She locked the main door and went to her room..

'I love you..' Zhan's voice is too low on their tight hug but Yibo heard it clearly.. 'I missed you a lot..' Zhan said leave a short kiss on his husband's neck...

'I love you bun.. I missed my baby boy too..' Yibo said.. They break their hug gently but didn't leave.. Zhan looked at his husband who has dark circles around his eyes, looks so tired.. 'Look at you, not taking care of your health.. Did you had dinner..' Yibo smiled and shook his head...