The Beginning of the End

No one's pov

It's nearly six in the evening when the party started.. First the get together was organised by the Jin family...Every year one of the five family arrange the get together once in an year.. The five strongest family the Wang's, Jiang, Jin, Zhou and Nie..

Zhou Yi Tang with his wife Jinrong were the first to visit.. Zhou Fei dolled up herself beautifully to seduce the elder Wang.. She is waiting for this moment because today they are going to show who they are to Zhan..

Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan were with their daughter Yanli.. She is four months pregnant.. Cao Yuchen already talked to Jiang Fengmian about his father's plan but the elder knows that Zhan and Yibo were not easy to handle.. 'I miss my little bunny..' Yanli said..

'He will be here soon.. He missed you a lot too..' Yu Ziyuan said with a smile... Yanli's father said everything about Zhan's parents and his brother.. She is always protective of her brother now she is happy that mother loves him so much..

Nie Huaisang and Yu bin were chatting with each other.. 'Bin I feel so uneasy.. Even my brother said it too.. Every year only you and Shijie will join in this meeting but why your uncle also joining with us today..' Huai Sang asked..

'I feel suspicious too.. Until Shijie gets our company we have to do whatever that bastard says.. And today Ziyi Shijie can't join with us she has an important meeting in Shanghai..' He said..

'Do you think they will come.. I miss that little kitten.. When will I touch him.. Each and every day I can't control myself..' Jin Guangshan said..

'Wait a little Jin.. You have to wait that's all.. Today we will show what's hell to him.. How dare he took my daughter's place in Yibo's life.. I will surely made him to feel useless..' Zhou Yi Tang said with a smirk..

'I'm waiting for that time too.. To feel his blood on my hand.. It makes me happy how I killed that bitch and Sean..' Wen Ruohan said..

Wang Yibo can't stop staring at his husband who is so etheral today.. Xiao Zhan tried his best not to show up his blushing face to his husband.. 'Should we have to go..' Wang Yibo asked holding his husband's cheeks..

'Why.. Do you feel sick.. Are you hurt.. Where?' Zhan started to look at his husband with worriness.. 'We can cancel it.. Hmm.. I will talk to father Jiang..' Wang Yibo chuckled and kissed him on his cheeks..

'I'm fine bun.. Just I don't want others to look at my vixen who looks so beautiful today..' Zhan chuckled and hit on the elder's shoulder.. 'Don't worry Mr. Wang this vixen already belong to a beast..' Zhan replied.. Wang Yibo pecked him on his husband's soft lips before they leave..

When they went to the hall Fanxing was waiting for them.. On looking at his brother in law he can't help but smile so widely.. 'Ge.. How about we hide Zhanzhan.. Today he looks extra beautiful..' Fanxing said..

'Aishhh.. Why are you teasing me so much.. Should I change the dress..' Zhan asked with a pout.. Yibo and Fanxing holds the other's hand and dragged him to their car.. The ride was not to silent because of Zhan and Fanxing.. But Yibo's mind were thinking about the party.. Yubin already messaged him about his uncle's arrival..

After half an hour drive they both reached the Jin's mansion.. It's the first time Zhan knows about his sister's in law mansion.. It screams rich to Zhan.. Wang Yibo holds Zhan's hand before he get off from the car..

'Little one if you feel uncomfortable or if someone tries to trouble you don't hesitate to tell.. Hmm..' Zhan nodded his head with a smile but he know why Yibo is saying this...

'Zhan Zhan..' Yanli smiled when he looked at his little brother.. Zhan rushed towards his sister and hugged her.. 'Ah.. I don't want to hurt my nephew..' He said with a light hug.. Yanli kissed him on his forehead.. Zhan hugged his father who hugged him back with love... He bowed to Yu Ziyuan with a smile who carresed his cheeks softly.. She hugged him so tight with a small kiss on his head..