Little One

No one pov

Sean Kexing looked at his brother with a pout.. Wang Yibo had enough of this silence.. 'Ge.. Why are you so nervous.. Come on be brave, he is your love..' Zhan trying to boost up his brother..

'You already living together as husbands then why are you scared now.. I wish Zhehan didn't choose you and..' Before he completes the sentence Kexing throw the water bottle at Wang Yibo who caught it with a smirk.. Zhan looked at the two and sighed.. 'Don't you think he waited a lot.. Kexing he is the only person who will make you happy and there is nothing to be nervous to make him as yours officially.. I bet he will cry out his heart when you propose to him..' Yibo said..

'Zhan It's now or never.. I'm going to propose to him this evening..' Kexing said with a releived sigh...

'It's not like he is going to reject you.. He is too dense to see how pervert you are..'

'Not more than you.. You idiot.. I don't know how he is handling you..'

'Don't worry I know it.. And I'm far more better than you..'

'Hey you were so shy and always an introvert.. I still remember you were about faint when you saw I show you a porn video..' 

'I was only fourteen that time.. You taint my innocent heart.. You are a biggest pervert I have ever seen.. I still remember how you flirt with girls in our college..'

'Are you saying that I'm a pervert.. You are wrecking my brother everyday.. He is limping hard today too..'

'He is my husband.. By the way...' Yibo throw him a sarcastic gaze with a smirk.. 'Are you angry because I'm more than a beast..'

'Yahhh.. I know how to make my love scream in pleasure..' Hearing those talks from both of then Zhan wants to bury himself at that place..

'Stop you both..' He glared at his brother and husband and they immediately stopped their bickering.. 'Both of you are perverts so don't argue..' Wang Yibo and Sean Kexing became silent not to anger the bunny more..

'Don't be angry wifey..' Yibo tried to coax him.. He looked at Kexing and nodded his head.. 'We will leave now.. I will call you in evening..' Zhan showed his thumbs up to boost his brother before he leave..

Wang Yibo can't help but gazed at his talkative husband with soft eyes.. 'Baby..' Zhan stopped talking to see his husband.. 'How about a grand wedding.. You know every people were invited.. In a luxurious hall, getting married..' He asked..

'Yeah I thought about it too.. Sean ge and Zhehan ge will be so happy..' Wang Yibo stopped the car on the side holds his husband's hand...

'Bun.. You know we got married in a simple way.. Just only our family.. Don't you have any dream about our wedding.. I literally forced you to marry me..' Xiao Zhan smiled softly..

'Ge I don't need a grand wedding for us.. I know how much you love me.. There is no need for any grand celebration.. You love me, took my hand and my finger adorned with your mother's ring that's enough for me..' Zhan said and leaned towards his husband and pecked him on his lips..

'I love you bun..' Those words always makes the younger's heart skip faster.. Yibo starts the engine and his husband leaned on his shoulder..

Xiao Zhan had a day off so he accompany his husband to his company.. It's almost evening no one is there to disturb them.. Yibo was checking some files while Zhan was playing in his phone.. He closed the file and sit comfortably on the chair.. But the elder didn't fail to check the younger.. He feels a little different looking at his husband.. An ethereal glow on the younger's face made Zhan even more beautiful..