Concealed Truth

No one's pov

The car stopped before the Wang mansion and without waiting for his husband Zhan ran into the mansion.. Wang Yibo feel so hurt, he didn't know what to do.. He didn't know how Zhan know about the truth about his family, about his brother.. Uncle Han feels the sadness when he saw Zhan so calm and void..

Wang Yibo and Fanxing entered into the mansion where Mei greeted them both.. 'Young master what happens to Zhanzhan.. He didn't stop and ran straight towards his room..' Wang Fanxing looked at his brother..

'Nothing aunt Mei..' He turned to his brother and caressed his cheeks.. 'Go to your room.. I will take care of him.. Everything will be fine..' Fanxing hugged his brother and went to his room..

'Aunt Mei a glass of warm milk for zhan..' Mei nodded her head and get into the kitchen.. Wang Yibo walks straight towards the stairs..

When the door opened he didn't saw Zhan inside the room.. The door for the balcony was open so wide.. Wang Yibo sighed and went to the balcony.. He saw Zhan looking at the sky.. 'Its so cold here bun.. Let's go inside..' He said but he didn't get any response from his husband.. He gently holds the younger's hand and lead him inside the room.. He took a comfy pyjama for his husband..

'I will tell what you want to hear.. I will listen what you want to say.. Just don't be like this bun.. I can't see you like this..' The helplessness in his voice made the younger to get off from the thought.. Zhan softly holds the pyjama and went to the bathroom to change.. Aunt Mei knocked the door and gave a glass of milk to Yibo..

He placed it on the table and took off his coat and tugged off his shirt.. After few minutes he saw Zhan.. He stretch his hand towards his little one and without any hesitation Zhan holds his hand.. They both sit on the bed and Yibo gave the milk to him.. 'Drink it first..' He waited until Zhan finish the milk..

He wiped the younger's lips and pulled him towards his lap.. He caressed the younger's soft hair who is leaning on his chest hearing his heart beat.. 'I know everything when I was sixteen..' That's the first sentence Zhan said after the party.. Wang Yibo didn't stop what he is doing, he wants to listen what his husband is going to say..

'I know I'm adopted when I was five through Mother Yu.. Day by day I tried to know about my biological parents but everything goes in vain.. Father Jiang won't say anything about them.. When I was sixteen through Yubin's sister I came to know about my real parents.. I searched for them then I find about their death.. Ziyi Shijie knows everything about his uncle but we both didn't say anything about my parents to Yubin or Ji Li..' Zhan leaned so close to his husband who hugged him so tight..

'I have a brother who was saved by father and mother before their death.. You know about my brother, don't you?.. He is so near to me.. But I don't know how to meet him..' A lone tear escaped on his cheeks..

'Yibo do you know how it feels when you don't remember anything about your parents..' Wang Yibo trying his best to control his tears..

'Do you know how it feels when you feel so lonely.. How it feels when everyone teased you with mean names.. ' Each and every word hurts him so much..

'Do you know how it feels when the person who killed your parents lives so happy and without any worries in this world..'

'They were killed brutally and burnt without any trace.. I don't know how they look, i don't remember my mother's face, my father's hug, my brother's smile..' Xiao Zhan cried.. Till now Yibo don't know how much his love hurts, hiding the pain inside him for years, smiling always..

'I'm sorry..' The broken voice of husband made him even more hurt.. 'I didn't mean to lash out.. I..' Wang Yibo tightened the hug not to let his love talk.. 'I want to see my brother.. Please I just want to see him once.. Want to hug him so bad..' Zhan cried more..