Chapter 10

With a soft moan, a mixture of a cry, Boss breathed out as he rolled to the side of his assistant.

He smirked as she rolled into his arms, her hand laying against his chest with her new manicured nails dragging across his nipple.

They sat in comfortable silence coming down from their intense orgasms and he kissed her forehead as he realized she had been in deep thought. "Talk to me" He whispered, knowing she was troubled.

She shook her with an apology. After all, the man had just given her the best three orgasms of her life and after that, all she could think about was the problematic D916, aka Draven.

"Tell me or I'll flip you over and drill deep into your body baby. Over and over again. I won't stop even when you beg." He gripped her jaw gently but firm enough to dominate. "And you will beg" He added with a smirk and once again she felt the tingles in her core, responding to the words as well as images that plowed through her mind.

She smiled. Always he knew how to make her shine.
She raised, giving him, her full attention and he brushed her hair away from her eyes. "Draven's emotional levels have been so high this past week" She began, and he groaned.

If he hated anything, it had been talking about Draven after coming down from his sex high. He normally spoke of the man every day in terms of how to control him and gain power over his head, but when it was their time, he hated problems. She felt guilty for laying it on him now and even worse thinking about them when she should be thinking about him.

She wouldn't apologize, she knew he wouldn't want her to. "Baby for Christ's sake the man is enjoying himself. He is still very well... A man" He emphasized referring to the porn they previously caught Draven watching which was the reason for his high emotional levels at the time but surely he hadn't been watching porn every day.

She shook her head, the thoughts of porn revving her up for another round of gentle loving." Yes, but these emotions. They're like...feelings"

That caught his attention, no longer did he care for fooling around in bed, whispering in her ear of sweet nothings, cuddling her, or kissing her until both their lips swelled up. This had been the one, significant thing to him. Draven's emotions.

" Feelings? For whom? Baby the man barely comprehends love with our technology in place"

True.

Ever since he became a soldier his emotions had become suppressed, because of them. Not only that but everything had become a definition, only knowledge to Draven. Like love, he understood it by definition and observing others, but he hadn't felt it himself nor saw it as others did. Still, the acknowledgment didn't deter her.

" I don't know... I just have a feeling" She whispered, and he sighed, pulling her into his arms.

Yawning and stretching, Draven sauntered into the kitchen finding Sabrina's every day and bright morning smile

Yawning and stretching, Draven sauntered into the kitchen finding Sabrina's every day and bright morning smile. Her eyes glossed when she noticed he stood there.