Chapter 36

The day Sabrina and Makayla both shared the life-changing news of Daniel being the one who pulled his strings, played him, used him as a puppet, Draven had demanded space the rest of the day. He couldn't, or rather didn't want to wrap his head around planning to kill the last family member he had left.

The next day, he trained with Jr while Sabrina tended to Makayla's injuries. Day after day Draven began to return, quickly too. They continued checking Makayla's progress, she was as strong as a soldier came.

Like before, she grew on Draven like inches on his penis. Every small inch it grew, it begged for more. Only he didn't beg, but he enjoyed and took advantage. Oh... Yes, he did.

Or shall he say... They did.

He did nothing without his Angel.

Nails digging into the flesh of his chest, Makayla's hips jolted forward with a quake he knew all too well as she moaned loudly. Still, he didn't and couldn't find her moan nor her body as addicting as Sabrina's, but he enjoyed every bit she gave, he received, and vice versa.

He had not one, nor two, or three but four scratch marks of blood, clawed into his chest as she leaned forward, her hair curtains over his chest up to the low of his neck.

It would have been his face to had Sabrina's hips hadn't been straddling him instead. Oh yes, while his erection pleased one, his tongue pleased the other and as Makayla did, Sabrina screamed out, leaning forward, her hands flat against the bed.

Her hips shook and he felt the warmth of Makayla's liquid drip onto him whilst Sabrina's onto his tongue. Finally, when Makayla breathed out, dismounting him did he allow himself to jet with a much-needed roar that caused vibration and another harsh orgasm from Sabrina.

Heavily they all breathed as Sabrina slid near his side, Makayla doing the same slower and his eyes lowered to the patch, rubbing his thumb over it in concern.
"I-m fine" She breathed out and leaned forward, pressing her lips against his.

Tilting his head, he also got one from Sabrina as his arms curled them both into his naked body, their thighs rose on his own. "Shit" Makayla cursed, breathless.

How could he do the unspeakable? She wondered. Still, she quivered from the intense orgasm. "Draven... It's been days. Why hasn't anyone come for us?" Sabrina whispered, kissing his chest, following up his nipple.

"And die?" Makayla giggled. "Yeah right" She breathed out in amusement, her stomach rose, somehow Draven found it entrancing. Or he found her lush and round breast entrancing. They had been much bigger than Sabrina's but still, Sabrina's body was one incomparable to others. He saw only perfection in her.

"No" He shook his head with his input. "Angel's right. I know what revenge does to people like us. Amano didn't stop until he was either dead or made my life hell. Daniel didn't give up on me just yet. No, he's probably working on a way to get me back now I am no longer under his control as aren't you Muffin. A new method...something"

He huffed as his eyes closed and he felt more wetness on his body, more warmth on his other nipple and his eyes lowered as Makayla smirked, circling her tongue around. " Hey... " His eyes traveled to Sabrina.
"It's going to be okay" She smiled in assurance compelling him to nod and share the same faith.

"I love you" She whispered, raising her chin and their lips descended briefly, softly. "I love you, Angel"

Makayla grinned as she tugged Sabrina's hair so harshly, Draven snarled as she shrieked out until his anger had disappeared, faced with lust as Makayla shoved her tongue in Sabrina's mouth.

Sabrina, who had never been with a woman before passively kissed her back, but Makayla had been one to dominate as she cupped her throat and Draven folded his arms behind his head with a smirk.