Chapter 39

Slamming against the ground with a labored cough and grunt, Josh rolled over to his back as he stared daggers at Makayla who had done it.

Makayla though glanced at Draven for approval, and he clapped with a wink, holding his hand out for Josh which he took and was pulled to a stand.
"Where'd you learn to fight?" He questioned, Josh, wiping the dirt off his shirt.

"I was young, and I did some things for money" He huffed, vaguely answering causing Draven's eyes to narrow. "Oh, a mercenary?" He chuckled.

Stepping away, he looked between Makayla who wore tight shorts and a training bra, and Josh who wore a muscle shirt and gym shorts. "Well, where we are going, soldiers will be common. They are strong like us, but not smart. You can't beat them with your fist Josh, neither can you muffin but we have skills. We think strategically. C'mon. Come at me"

He glanced at Jr who was taking a front-row seat with Major on his lap and grinned.

Makayla attacked first, Josh followed, and Draven hit neither one as they fought but made them hit each other. Hurting each other, fighting each other. This tactic made Makayla angry as she tried swinging her foot, aiming for his groin but he grasped it before it could make contact. "I thought you appreciated the anatomy" He smirked.

"Oh, I very much do" He grinned as he pushed her without effort into Josh's body making them both fall to the ground. He smirked as he took his shirt off, baiting Makayla's eyes and she fell into the trap as Josh, and she ran at him.

This time, she jumped and wrapped her legs around Draven's head pleasuring him for a split second of being in his favorite spot before she rolled to the ground, taking his body with her. Chuckling, he flipped her, her stomach slamming against the ground, knocking the wind out of her body.

Unexpectedly, again she wrapped her legs around his body as she swung herself between his legs, his body standing, holding her for a split second. In that second, he imagined pounding her just like it, but the thought was gone as he was thrown back to the ground with a cough as she straddled his waist, pinning his arms down. "How was that coach?" She breathed out, blowing her hair from her face.

His eyes lowered to her sweaty, but glistening breasts smushed and contained into her bra with a groan.
"Muffin" He growled, and she rose to a stand as he followed.

"Jr, you take tips from him" He gestured to Josh as he tugged Makayla's arm, slamming the door close. She grinned as he slammed her body on the couch, crawling between her legs as his tongue delve inside her mouth. His other hand struggled, yanking off her pants and her panties followed as she propped her legs up.

His hand lowered between them and her back arched with a powerful moan as his thumb found her sensitive bundle of nerves. His tongue slid down her chest, and he pulled her shirt overhead for him to cup her breasts harshly, his fingers sinking into her wetness.

* * *

 Hearing her name being whispered, Sabrina's eyes opened easily confusing her. Hadn't they dosed her again? Huffing, she rolled her eyes as Julia kept calling her. "What?" She snapped so cruelly Julia's eyes widened.

"You are so disrespectful. You have no manners that you fuck Daniel while I'm in here?"

Her eyes widened further as her mouth stammered for a response. "I- I thought you were deep asleep"

Sabrina scoffed. "Oh yeah like that fucking makes it better" She hardly cursed, but she stayed up for hours hearing them. They would stop, catch their breath and talk to each other then it would repeat, and she was sick of it! "Hey what the hell is wrong with you?" Julia's voice rose, offended.