Chapter 24

Intensely, Sabrina watched Draven reload an automatic and held the grip out to her. "If I'm right, Rojo is watching us and when I leave, he will come" He explained as she took the gun softly.

"What about more men?" She whispered.

"He's too... Cocky for backup. You're a woman, Junior's a nine-year-old, not exactly backup material Angel" He chuckled, and she pouted, balling her fist and throwing it hard into his chest which she regretted. Hissing, she snatched her hand back, shaking the pain away.

Taking her clenched fist into his hands, he pressed his lips against her knuckles and his eyebrow rose amusingly, a look that proved his previous point.

He understood the dislike of weapons Sabrina had but they were in a hotel with no secret rooms. He didn't have a safe house in Australia like he had set up in Manhattan and he couldn't take them with him, leave them in the car while he murdered other people, he wouldn't be focused if he cared too much for their safety. This was the safest choice.

* * * 

Pulling into the Crown hotel & Casino, his intense eyes surveyed his surroundings, his car being turned off. The casino was closed today but there was a truck outback. A big truck which meant there was a delivery today and Draven was more than certain it wasn't a normal delivery.

Walking through the front carelessly he halted as he was yelled at. "What are you doing?!" An unknown man yelled in French. "Go unload the truck!" He barked.

Draven turned around, hoping the man knew exactly who he was because well, he was itching to kill someone, but unfortunately, the man only glared at him for Draven's lack of movement.

Bummer, Draven thought.

"Sorry" He nodded with an apology and began his walk towards the back of the truck. Glancing over his shoulder, the man pivoted as did Draven around the corner and near the back of the Casino, slithering inside a room. When he faced his new surroundings, he realized he was in the security room, or at least one of them.

"What are you doing?" Another man, also spoken French questioned him.

An irritated groan lowly erupted as the two men stared between each other and back at Draven suspiciously. They rose hastily, jerking their weapons but had dropped them from the impact of the bullets penetrating their skulls quickly.

Kicking them away, Draven faced the computer screens, searching through the cameras. He searched for Ruairi but much to his unsatisfactory, he had been found, nowhere in sight.

He did search for the owner which he gathered the identity of by Sabrina's research. Nick Rosetta. He found him in a fancy room, getting a massage.

Next to the screen was the layout of the hotel and he could see Nick were upstairs but there were so many rooms, any were suitable. A palace room, conference room, director's room were next to another security room, but Draven knew Nick had been in the Palace room. However, he wouldn't get to it without passing by the others which meant more killing.

That, he loved.

Grabbing the cord, he yanked it out of the laptops, the plug out of the outlet as the computers and monitors blacked out completely. Finding his way to the breaker box like before, he cut the black wire, the lights, electricity turning off. "Damnit!" He heard a yell followed by complaints and with machinery noises, the backup generator finally turned on as Draven expected.