Chapter 30

Harshly being shaken continuously, Sabrina groaned, smacking the violent shaker away but to no avail did they stop, and her eyes opened, clearing before she saw Jr, but he was crying, really hard and she rose quickly.

"What's wrong? Where's Draven?" She jumped out of the bed quickly and he picked up a duffle bag off the floor and dumped the contents out of the bag and she breathed out as the money appeared.

A lot of money.
"He left!" Jr bawled out. "HE LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU!" He shouted, throwing a balled-up paper at her and glaring, watching her pick it up and unraveling it.

Her eyes tracked each word, silently reading to herself.

Damn...I have never written a letter before, seems weird but this is me writing a message. I left. Not Manhattan, I'm close by if anything happens. The house is guarded by traps and alarms, cameras and monitors, I didn't leave you unprotected. But the more I stay, I feel myself forcing my emotional trigger to stay on and not off. I guess you know what that means...
If it turns off, I'm not going to care about the code, about any of it and I can't allow that to happen. Not until you both are safe. The money is for when it's over. I left the car keys and don't go anywhere without a gun. I decided to let you keep the ring. I didn't see myself marrying anyone but you. Well unless something happens, I don't plan on coming back.

Ever...
, D916

Balling it up, tears fled her eyes as did a pit of sadness in her chest as she glanced at Jr and he stomped off, slamming her door. When she looked at her nightstand, she saw the box and opened it. Then she sobbed as she saw the ring.

* * * 

Hearing the metal gates open, Julia woke up, startled and she saw the guards heading her way before they both gripped her arms. She held back her tears as she knew they discovered who the traitor was. Her heart thumped against her chest harshly as she saw Boss come in sight before they released her arms.

He gestured for them to leave and stared at her as he stepped into her close space. She wouldn't apologize, beg, no, she would hold her chin high and accept her consequences.

His hand rose and she awaited the abuse but to her surprise, his eyes closed, and his hand cupped her face as his lips brushed against hers softly, breathing out lowly. "I'm so sorry baby" He whispered. "I didn't want you to be in there, but I couldn't play favorites. Forgive me?"

He pulled back slightly to stare into her eyes and internally, she breathed in relief. They hadn't known. He was just apologizing. She smiled as she kissed him slowly, softly, passionately and her thumb traced his lips as she exhaled with a nod, a response to his question. "Can I shower? I've been in these clothes since yesterday" She pouted, continuing to trace his lip and he nodded with a grin.

"Only if you're inviting me to join" He smirked, and she knew what was next.

A few minutes later and she was moaning loudly, cursing, and gripping tightly as he roughly pounded her against the wall, the hot water spraying on both of their bodies. They panted together, smiling and laughing as they stared into one another's eyes before they would grin and kiss each other hard, sloppy, but perfect in every way.

"Fuck baby. I love you so much" He groaned as he brushed her hair back and kissed her once more.

Julia laughed out as Boss's arms wrapped around her body while she attempted pulling up her pants. He kissed her shoulder, her neck and cheek whispering in her ear. "Oh, how much I want to take you. Bend you over this bed and have you screaming my name"