Chapter 11

Sabrina turned over, her head laying on her arms as she stared at Draven's bare back as he walked into his closet.

She sighed, remembering the call from last night. She didn't think Draven had truly thought about the order or offer. All he cared for was revenge.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she got up, following him had it been too quiet. Instantly her arms wrapped around her middle, shivering from the cold over her bare skin. She only had worn lace underwear and a matching baby blue bra. Draven of course appreciated it but hadn't made a move on her as they slept.

She did feel displeased of that had he gone completely distant after the phone call, but he did hold her in her sleep. She didn't have nightmares not once.

She opened the door to the closet and yet it had been completely dark, Draven not there. Like he disappeared and she gasped, her eyes widening by the emptiness. She saw him walk in, hadn't she?

Turning around, her eyes drifted to the bed and yes, he wasn't there. "Draven?" She called out.

"Angel" He whispered, and she jumped with a holler as she felt his sudden presence behind her, his breath on her shoulder, his hands on her hips. That only intensified her shudders.

Draven chuckled as he closed his arms around her, leaning down to kiss her shoulder softly in tranquility.
"Where did you go?" She breathed out.

In response to his lack of one, her head tilted backward to find his eyes and he grinned, placing his lips over hers. She felt it. She felt everything about it. The comfort, soothe, desire, want, and serenity of his lips. Every emotion she reflected as her lips pressed back lingering in return.

This was now her Draven. Her D916.

She turned around in his arms as his hands slid down her rear, her arms threading around his neck. Her heart thumped happily, steadily against his chest. His tongue slithering inside of her mouth, lips surrounding her own and he bit down harshly causing her eyes to spark open.

Then her thumping became erratic as she stared back into his own. That's what he wanted, to stare into her eyes as he kissed her so deeply, he would be the only one on her mind. Her eyes were bright, her dark black and long lashes curled perfectly. They couldn't be the color of the sky, too plain, too dreary. They were a medley of sapphires and icy diamonds, so mesmerizing, so luxuriate. If staring into her eyes made him rich, he was a millionaire.

Soon, those blue diamonds would pierce his soul and he wanted them to gravely.

Out of coldness and pleasurable shivering sensations left by his hand sliding through her hair in such a gentle manner her knees began to quiver, soon they would buckle.

Never had she stared into someone's eyes in such an intimate moment. Before she would have thought it weird, now it had been overwhelming, but in an oh-so-good way that if he ever closed his eyes when he kissed her after this, she just might slap him, forcing them back open.

Now she couldn't get enough of his pale green eyes. Jade like the gemstone only add a bit of sun to it, and those reflected the color of his eyes. The scent of rust entwined with chocolate flew through her nostrils. The rust she was sure was the scent of constant bloodshed that wouldn't leave had he coated himself with a new victim's blood every night.

It should have repulsed her, but it didn't. Besides, the chocolate of him had her mouth-watering for the taste as she clung to his tongue so harshly, he moaned had it been too cruel. He would have done the same to her and he did, sucking feverishly on her tongue, imagining if it were her clit instead. Then he began flicking his tongue inside of her mouth, against hers as he would also do her bundle of nerves followed by encircling then gripping with his lips.