Chapter 13

Sabrina laid on her side, her arm propped up supporting her face while her other laid over her naked thigh as she watched Draven put small grenades inside a duffel bag. Just before this, she saw him putting all kinds of weapons, even a sniper but he put that in a case before the duffel bag. She didn't realize how lethal he was-no scratch that, she did only she was surprised by how much he used or needed.

She slept with naughty dreams, or memories of what she and Draven did just hours ago. For the first time having sex, they went another two rounds. One again on the counter, the other the tub which was like he said, were empty by the time they were out.

Still, she knew that wasn't what he had all to give, only a taste he gave her, and just like an addict to a drug, she wanted more.

"What do you plan on doing this time?" She asked as he zipped the bag.

"Well, as I said before, their surveillance will be greater this time around, but they won't expect me to come for two in the same day"

" What about your stomach? Your stitches are still fresh" She gestured to the patch concealing the stitches underneath. He shrugged, walking over to her with a smirk. "If they could handle our three rounds, then they can handle anything"

His voice got deeper as he leaned down and kissed her lips briefly before his eyes traveled over her naked frame. "It should've been five or six" She groaned in need of another taste. With a chuckle, he sat down next to her.

"You're killing me Angel" Even Draven could admit he had been resisting taking her again. She looked so delicious; a treat sprawled over his bed. How could he not crave another round too? But they both knew they couldn't stop once started. Especially Draven.

Then again, maybe, just maybe. "Nope. Not yet" She taunted, her eyes daring him, and a low growl erupted from his chest.

Yes, maybe he can go for another round. She rose on her knees, crawling in his lap before pressing her lips against hers. He would have protested if it weren't an innocent kiss. "I love you" She smiled with a whisper and his lips pressed against hers once more.

"I will love you" That was a fact. He knew he would, and if he couldn't, his desire would be greater than any four-letter word average humans get worked up over.

His eyes darkened as her breasts rose as she breathed in his face. Instantly, his mouth attached to it had they provoked and begged him to do so. His palm slapped her rear making her reach instinctively in protest. "Ow!" She shrieked and in response both of his hands slid down, cupping a handful, squeezing harshly as his tongue darted into her mouth.

Her hands latched onto his jacket and in seconds, she had been underneath him, her hands running through his hair, her legs wrapping around him. He chuckled as she began tugging him down. "This must be a distraction. So naughty my Angel"

Yes, a distraction he wouldn't mind falling into. He parted her legs, pushing her knees back and into her body.

A throaty groan escaped as he witnessed her slippery wetness. Everything he could see, everything so beautiful and ready for him, even her pulsating clit.

"I thought you had to leave?" She tilted her head to the side with a grin that he wanted to suck off her face.

"I could spare a few minutes" Because that's all it would take. She would crumble in minutes.

Sabrina's beautiful and mirthful snicker made his lips curl up right into an innocent smile until he reached for her and intentionally, she moved out of his reach. Only then did his lips tug into a sinful smirk.

"Oh, you shouldn't run from me" He groaned, licking his lips before he tugged her roughly down the bed.

Nevertheless, she smiled and laid back, accepting what was to come. Even though she predicted it would be simple, Draven was anything but. Rather than simply burying his head between her legs, he raised them bending them at her thighs. Only then did she realize what he intended to do as his hand connected deliciously to her naked pores and skin.