Chapter 15

Rubbing her eyes, Sabrina turned around in hopes of nuzzling her body into Draven's, only she felt nothing, and she groaned.

She didn't think he was gone, just simply up early like usual.

Rubbing her eyes and lazily throwing on clothes, she wrapped the blanket around her body, dragging it through the house as she walked into the living room. Jr had sat on the couch, eating cereal.
"I ate all the Pops by the way and Draven left a note on the counter," he said not even glancing at her.

She giggled as she saw the Pops box of cereal next to Jr's feet knowing he was pouring more every time he ate all of his.

Finding the note, she read.
'I didn't want to wake you. You're beautiful when you're sleeping. I'll be home soon Angel, Draven.'

She smiled.

Draven opened the door to the hotel and walked inside where he heard the girl's muffled conversation until it ceased when he opened the door. He stared at them, remembering what Sabrina told him. Draven didn't kill kids. Still, if he had to, if it had been truly necessary, he wouldn't bat an eye damn Sabrina's feeling towards him. He knew it would only be temporary.

That made past Draven soft. Weakening, not getting anything done for the sake of Sabrina's delicate feelings. D916 wasn't soft and even if he had cared, he cared more about her safety.

"Hungry?" He questioned, noticing their bags had been empty. Considering they only stayed there for a single night, well they mustn't eat at home which is odd since they live in a mansion. Then again, maybe they were just hungry. They both nodded their heads and he handed them both then a bag of a plate of seafood.

"Either of you knows your parent's number?" He questioned. He waited for a lie because even he knew their father, someone with many enemies, had made sure they knew his or any emergency number.

The eldest, either 14 or 15 years old nodded. He slid out a burner phone and handed it to her. "Tell him you both escaped me. You kneed me in the groin and ran. You hid in an old building; you don't know the location except it's by the mall. If he asks you to describe your location which he will, it's closed and it's brown. You stole the phone from a man, also if he asks"

She made a move to dial when he added. "If you dare call anyone but him and say anything but what I told you, baby sister here will suffer the consequences, understand?" Draven learned quickly that it didn't matter if he threatened them but threatening the one, they loved when they were aware you had the means to do so, would make them do anything you wanted. Besides teenagers should be easy to control anyway.

She nodded and dialed. As soon as it went through both called out for him. "Girls?"
"Daddy!" They both yelled and he smirked, imagining Sabrina call him that.

"Thank God, where are you?" The eldest looked up at Draven and purposefully he had been twisting the blade in his hand in intimidation and she gulped, returning to the phone.
"I-i don't know" She stuttered, and Draven smirked.

"You have to tell me, something baby. Is he there? With you? Is this his phone? Did he put you up to this?"

Draven rolled his eyes as he mentally answered each question. Yes asshole, also yes but no, it was a burner, and duh you idiot.

"No Stacy kicked him in the man spot and we ran! And we stole the phone from a man who was tying his shoe" The youngest one spoke, and Draven couldn't help but find her voice adorable. She had to be no less than 10 years old.

"Tell me where I can find you. Stacy baby, do you remember anything that could tell me? I don't want you to go out and he finds you."

"Uh...we ran by a mall in this building...I think it's an old store or something, it's closed down." He heard Triste sigh.
"The color baby. Think" He encouraged, keeping his worry and frustration low.
"Brown! Light brown. Dad, I don't know!"  Draven rolled his eyes as she went off script, but the better details, the faster it could move along.