He must be cleaned

Y/n's pov~

As I opened my eyes I saw the women once again.I was laying on her lap.Why cant I get up from her? Where am I anyway? Where is D/n? Where is Samuel?

Most importantly who is this women and what does she want with me? Whoever she is I know she isnt good, I tried to say something but the women placed her index finger on my mouth.

"Quiet my child, do not speak." She said. She looks like an angel.I started to stare at her some more. When I heard D/n name scream this women must not be good for this cause.

What should I do. While I am in this state I guess I cant do anything but lay here and wait for something to happen.

D/n's pov~

"Sebastian where do we go?"I asked him."We have to go to the undertaker..." He replied."What do you think Ash or Angela want with Y/n?" Samuel asked.

"He might want to try to get to us by going through her, or they might just want her to give up with the life long hunt for her parents killer.

"Didn't something similar happen to Ceil?" I asked him. Sebastian just shook his head up and down. As the three of us arived we watched as the under taker was lazaly laying on top of his desk eating some kind of dog biscut.

"Undertaker!" Sebastian said.The male just looked up at the demon."Bring us to the library!" Sebastian said.

"Hmm,what library are you talking about?"The undertaker asked while giving off a mischevious grin.I watched as the demon glared at the grim reaper.

"You know what the the price is..."The grim reaper said as he had his index finger going around in circles.

Sebastian just sighed as he made a movement with his hand signaling us to leave for a minute.Samuel and I just exchanged glances and left.

It took a few minutes until the building was moving with laughter.Sebastian just stook his head out and told us to come back into the building.

Time skip~

Y/n's pov~

I watched as the angelic women was looking through some kind of tapes.In this state I still couldn't tell if I was dreaming or not.

I know that i couldnt move at all.Still i laied there watching the women look through the tapes.They seemed to look like peoples lives birth to death.

In reality I have no idea what I was watching.I watched as she went through so many tapes, one including a male, a greedy one.The tapes were going so fast I saw ceil in the males life.

It looked like they were talking about some kind of deal.Afterward the male seemed to get angry.I watched as he did something drastic.I watched as he kidnapped Ceil.

Then the man was talking on the phone...he seemed to be disturbed as he looked over at Ceil tied up.Soon enough I watched as Sebastian was holding some kind of key.

I watched as the male shouted something and peoples came out from both sides of the wall shooting Sebastian.I watched as Sebastian fell to the ground.

But then he came back and killed everyone including the male that kidnaped Ceil and that's where the film ended.

There was also another one where there was a female that was thrown on the streets,she had a terrible burn on her face.There were other kids on the street.They all were physically hurt...

I watched as the film went so fast,it was a sad ending as I watched closer Ceil was also in there life...he was in a circus?Oh there's Sebastian.I watched as in Ceil broke some kind of promise.