Nothing to live for

Y/n's pov~

As I work in my study I get a call. "I hope it's from Alois." I say quietly to myself.I then pick up the phone and answer it.

"Hello..."I said."Hello Y/n! I'm doing a lot better lately."Alois said."That's fantastic news!" I said.

"Did the wound heal up?"I asked." Yeah! All thanks to Claude!"He said while giggling on the other end.

"Well would yo-"Before I could finish my sentence D/n walked into my room along with Samuel with a a straight face. There face was almost mixed emotions.

"Your highness...B/n is alive."The two of them both said at the same time."I'm am going to have to call you back..."I said to Alois and hung up.

"Where is he?"I asked."Marcy has him.She said that if you don't go alone she'll kill him." I sighed."Fine."I said.I looked up from my desk to see Samuel and D/n in a state of shock."What?"

"Are you sure Mistress?"Samuel asked. "Yes...I will do anything to get B/n back ." I replied."As you wish."He said.

B/n's pov~

"Your not actually going to kill her are you?!?"I asked."Yeah, I am going to kill her."Marcy said."Then I am going to kill you too."She added while grinning instantly.

"You LIAR!!!"I shouted."There are plenty of liars out there.Deal with it."She replied.I watched as she pulled out some kind of cloth.

"What are you d-"Before it could finish my sentence the cloth was shoved into my face, making me breath in the drug.

Y/n's pov~

"We're here." D/n said grimly.I looked at her with re-assurance. "I'll be fine." I replied." That's what you said last time mistress and look what happened there. You almost got yourself killed!" D/n said."Fine, stay close if they pull anything you can do whatever you please I suppose." I replied.

I looked a good look at the location. This wasn't their house. Where I am right now is at a large mansion a cliff that leads down to sharp rocks, and a river that leads into the ocean that isn't too far away.

As I walked farther to individuals started to come closer.I started to run towards them with my h/l h/c flying back.I stopped to see B/n tied up with some kind of cloth wraped around his eyes and many balled up tissues in his mouth covered in blood.

"I have an idea."Marcy said with a sinister smile. "And what would that be?" I asked while glaring at her."We have a duel.If you win, you live and get to take your brother.If I win you obviously die and I kill B/n too!"Marcy said while she laughed like a maniac.

"Fine I'll play your game.If I win you die and father does too!"I shouted."Fair play."I said.I heard some noise.I looked back to see Grell and William.Someone is gonna die today. I'm not going down.

I watched as a gun was thrown to me be an unknown person."Back to back"Marcy said as we moved behind each other."10 steps forward."I replied. "Turn"She started;"And Shoot."I finished."And no-" "Cheating."I added.

One
I held the gun tighter
Two
Made my other hand into a fist
Three
B/n every thing will be okay...I hope
Four
I heard more then one step forward
Five

I then turned towards Marcy and pointed the gun towards her direction."Hey I sa-"Marcy started but I finished saying "Cheating" That moment I heard a gun shot as I pulled the trigger.I then felt the bullet pierce thought my skin as I pulled the trigger as well I heard a yelp.

I felt to the ground screaming.I looked at Marcy who was also laying on the ground breathing heavily.I looked around for Grell and William.I watched as Grell had this old book in his hand with a black pen in the other.

I looked at William as he started at his pocket watch intensely."Any minute now..."He said as I watched his eyes move quick around the clock.Marcy was well alive.I looked around and saw B/n.

His chest was rising and falling.All of a sudden he stopped breathing.I crawled over to him quickly and held him in my arms.I took the blind fold off.The (color of brother eyes) eyes that once lit up with sparkles have now have dulled as for the sparkles that once were there have died.

"End time: 7:45pm"William said quietly. "

I felt hot tears run down my face."B/n!" I yelled at him."God damnit answer me!"I screamed at him.The body laid limp in my arms."NOOOO!!!"I screamed at the sky that started to rain.

I looked over to Grell who seemed to feel bad.I watched a he opened the notebook and flipped furiously. I listened as he started to repeat what he was writing.

Name:B/n L/n
Gender: Male
Date of Birth: 2/17/1881
Date of Death:5/25/1888
Cause of Death:Tuberculous

Maybe I should kill myself.
There's nothing left to live for.

B/n is the only person that I lived for; and no he's gone.My only family that I let into my heart...is gone.

And now I'm going to burn in the deepest depths of hell for selling my soul to a demon.I'm going to hell and I'll burn alone.If only I could change everything.

My eyes widen as I thought about everything out about my life.My Fiancé Alois...he is something to live for.How about Ceil.He is certainly someone to live for.

What would my servants do without me?If it wasn't for me they would all be on the streets.They are my family too.Lastly the person that I should strive to stay alive for is...D/n.

She has been by my side since day one.She was the only other person in the room to watch me come in to the world.

She watched me grow into who I am,the child that once was pure and that was tainted and fell into the arms of true madness its self.

She doesn't need me

But I need her

My thoughts were then interrupted by the piercing pain in my chest.My eyes wide as I start to process what just happened.

Have a nice death sister it looks like you lost.She said.

As i started to fall to my death I felt arms go around my waist."Your orders Mistress."D/n said softly into my ear.

"D-D/n this is an order...I want B/n back and make sure this isn't the end of me.I'll see you on the other side."I said as darkness started to close on me.

Authors note-Wow I am really sorry I haven't been updating.I just wanted to make this story to the best of my ability.I finished this once but since watt pad was being a bit*h I had to restart UGH!Well a lot of things went down in this chapter I guess you guys could say.What do you readers think about this story?!? Do you think B/n is going to be okay?What do you think Ceil and Alois will think about your disappearance?Anyway I hope you enjoyed...if so i would appreciate it if you vote,comment, or follow!Bye peeps I hope to make the next update soon!